Rocket League

• Thread starter evanzo7
  • 862 comments
So I think I found a bug with the latest update. If you go into the DLC section and try and buy it (it won't let you yet), then try and play online, it just flips to a black screen and nothing happens. A restart of the game will fix it. Weird.

Jerome

So I think I found a bug with the latest update. If you go into the DLC section and try and buy it (it won't let you yet), then try and play online, it just flips to a black screen and nothing happens. A restart of the game will fix it. Weird.

Jerome

Yea i notice that as well. Hope they fix it really soon. Anyway i score a impressive goal at the very end of the game. Check it out:D

I just got this game and straight away I did what I do best.
Trollify the cars
2015.jpg

Nice overtime goal above 👍

Only noticed recently that talking through the mic communicates to everyone in the game + you have to hold down a button to speak (unless this can be changed via controls), any idea if they're going to change this?

My new car look, looks nicer than having the stock cars.
2015-08-22_00002.jpg
2015-08-22_00003.jpg

Dominated a online team today, I have never come across any team this bad before.

Pretty sure Psyonix made it a concious decision to have a 'Push-to-talk' mechanism to reduce smack talk.

Great game, quite fun and I wouldn't know about it if it weren't for Twitch players that play other games and play this between games.

Ah demolitions, fun when you play goalie and people try and line you up for one :P

I only knew about it because it was free on PS plus :lol:

Ah demolitions, fun when you play goalie and people try and line you up for one :P

I only knew about it because it was free on PS plus :lol:

I do it all the time, if they jump I turn back and jump before impact.

Coined the term "Semi Homing Missile" or "Missile Lock"

I probably should get this game soon, looks like I could find several months worth of cheap entertainment from it.

This game just pissed me off today. Me and my brothers was doing a 4v4 and we got destroyed just about every game because the other team would get lucky shots. Like all the time. We did what we had to do. Have someone stay back and the other 3 go. We position right and everything. They didn't do none of that and still somehow won games. That was the most frustrated I got at this game. :grumpy:

My pet hate with this game is when you're playing 1v1 and people play goalie from the kick off. Easy to score against it but come on, I hate it when people go defensive like that.

My pet hate with this game is when you're playing 1v1 and people play goalie from the kick off. Easy to score against it but come on, I hate it when people go defensive like that.

Part of the reason I hate 1v1, more so luck then skill (As long as they can hit the ball in the direction of the goal)

>Sit at goal
>Block shot
>Go for counter
>Goal
>Profit

That is true, but if you play with randoms it seems all the team mates want to hog the ball :lol:
That's why I always team up with my GTP buddies. ;)

The AI in this game definitely sucks. Their shooting is indeed OP (as @neljack puts it) and on the other end of the spectrum, the goaltending is nightmarish. You could have three AI players all guarding the net at once and still have them fail at it somehow.

And of course there's the breakaways, where their definition of 'saving' is pushing the ball straight into the net, not even bothering to hit it away from the side.

Haha fair enough, don't know any aussies that play this game so hard to team up with GTP'ers :P

Yeah agreed with AI, just turrible at defending their own goal :lol:

Back