RomanBidnyy's Gallery

Another of my favorite photomode member is back :cheers:
Great to see some new stuff form you Roman 👍 The last one is splendid, very realistic with a splendid light !

****!!! Just all wonderful shots, top to bottom. That last Golf shot killed me. I cannot begin to figure how you did it.

Now I wanna be Hype like you!

Well planned, crazy realistic photos. I am in awe of your talent.:bowdown:

👍👍👍👍👍👍:cheers:
Really nice update, Roman. Faves are the GTR @ Goodwood and the red Golf. 👍
Great shots, Roman. Especially with red Golf and white Scirocco! 👍👍👍
****!!! Just all wonderful shots, top to bottom. That last Golf shot killed me. I cannot begin to figure how you did it.

Now I wanna be Hype like you!

Well planned, crazy realistic photos. I am in awe of your talent.:bowdown:
Thank you very much guys :D
Haha glad to know you still remember me momo

Honestly your properly my favorite photographer on gtplanet, its just something about your unique style

Some nice snaps. But you should number your pics and also write the name of the cars as title of the pics on flickr. That will make it things easy for us! The last Lexus shot is a beauty! Continue with more updates RomanBidnyy! :) 👍

Great to see some activity in this thread 👍
As expected a lot of great shots :) I especially like a lot The second smoking Fairlady, "Ilita" (superb bokeh), "Down" (badass look, excellent tonning and mood), The white Scirocco (very realistic one), The RUF shot (what an angle !) and the second to last shot.
Good job mate 👍

Good work on these shots, 2, 4 and 5 are my faves. 👍
Some nice snaps. But you should number your pics and also write the name of the cars as title of the pics on flickr. That will make it things easy for us! The last Lexus shot is a beauty! Continue with more updates RomanBidnyy! :) 👍
Great to see some activity in this thread 👍
As expected a lot of great shots :) I especially like a lot The second smoking Fairlady, "Ilita" (superb bokeh), "Down" (badass look, excellent tonning and mood), The white Scirocco (very realistic one), The RUF shot (what an angle !) and the second to last shot.
Good job mate 👍
Just Beautiful! 👍

thanks guys, here is a little update:
Rarri

Bimmer

C-wagon

Back