RomanBidnyy's Gallery

As usual, very great work with some good sense of action and a very good edit work 👍

i like a lot your 458 Italia shot, love the softness and the lightning in this shot. And the three BMW GT3 shots are just superb, with a great sense of motion and a beautiful dark toning 👍

Great shots, Roman ! Previous page is just awesome :drool: :drool: :drool: There are so many great shots, wow !
BMW GT3 shots are great too 👍

As usual, very great work with some good sense of action and a very good edit work 👍

i like a lot your 458 Italia shot, love the softness and the lightning in this shot. And the three BMW GT3 shots are just superb, with a great sense of motion and a beautiful dark toning 👍
Great shots, Roman ! Previous page is just awesome :drool: :drool: :drool: There are so many great shots, wow !
BMW GT3 shots are great too 👍
Thanks guys. Nice to see you in my gallery SM :D
Any of you familiar with DONK? well here is some DONK
also 3hunna o block **** the police skkkrrrrr

The first shot has a great mood. And the rendering of the car in the two other shot is excellent; very clean 👍

Would I be wrong in assuming you're a fan of Stanceworks? Some of the earlier shots on the first pace reminded me quite a lot of them. Though as you take more shots, your shots feel more individual to you. 👍 Great work, a lot of nice shots. :D

That SLS shot is just excellently smooth 👍
I totally agree with that! ;) 👍
Would I be wrong in assuming you're a fan of Stanceworks? Some of the earlier shots on the first pace reminded me quite a lot of them. Though as you take more shots, your shots feel more individual to you. 👍 Great work, a lot of nice shots. :D
yh you are right, I'm a big fan of stanceworks and stance culture in general :D Thanks
Sansan2 by UkrainianHype, on Flickr
London_15 by UkrainianHype, on Flickr
Garazh naddaaa? by UkrainianHype, on Flickr

Lol, the last one... :lol: Great shots, Roman ! 👍
SLS shot from post #42 is so beautiful :drool: :drool: :drool: (yeah, Mercedes fan here :D)

Perfect shots on this page! And of course the last one :D
Martirosyan is so happy, I think :lol:
P.S.: Your RS6 is amazing! :eek:

Splendid updates these last weeks, love the RS6 (very realistic ones) and the SLS ones especially 👍

Both of the Benz pics, the SLS and C63, are too epic!!! :bowdown::drool:

All your photos have a realistic look to them, well done! 👍

Lol, the last one... :lol: Great shots, Roman ! 👍
SLS shot from post #42 is so beautiful :drool: :drool: :drool: (yeah, Mercedes fan here :D)
Perfect shots on this page! And of course the last one :D
Martirosyan is so happy, I think :lol:
P.S.: Your RS6 is amazing! :eek:
I like the deep colours and lighting in shot number 1.
Splendid updates these last weeks, love the RS6 (very realistic ones) and the SLS ones especially 👍
Both of the Benz pics, the SLS and C63, are too epic!!! :bowdown::drool:

All your photos have a realistic look to them, well done! 👍
Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate it

Vision Gran Turismo
GT Vision

As Nicolas, the rain edit is really impressive but the two others shots are also great (love the work on colors in the first one).

Woah! Love the way the first shot looks, very dramatic!:drool: Also love the rain edit too. You nailed the water spray perfectly. I just think the reflection looks a bit squished, other than that it's an excellent edit.👍

Thanks for the feedback guys :D
Riceman I had hard time with those reflections xD panicked and left how it was
here are some Bmw m4 shots, I finally found myself liking this car, i mean in real life it looks great, but in game i couldnt get to like it. Only after getting the white m4 i finally saw all of the lines and contours, so now i can take pictures of it. I think more shots are coming.
[url=https://flic.kr/p/nPCC9U][/url]

Latest Posts

Back