• 289 comments

AJ

Premium
United Kingdom
UK [UTC+1]
GTP_AJ
GTP AJ
Header D24 copy.png

Welcome to the Hub Thread for the inaugural event of 2015 GTPlanet Endurance Series.
From the Sunshine State of Florida we bring you the 24 Hours of Daytona.

EVENT PROGRAM & FINAL RESULTS

D24A.pngD24B.png
- Event Program & Final Results

BROADCAST ARCHIVE

- Qualifying Practice 1
- Qualifying Practice 2
- Qualifying Practice 3
- Qualifying Practice 4

- Support Race

- Race Part 1
- Race Part 2
- Race Part 3
- Race Part 4
- Race Part 5
- Race Part 6

Supplementary Regulations

Sup Regs have been published on the OP of this thread.

Big thanks to everyone who joined in tonight. Bit nerve-wracking on my first live and streamed commentary but really enjoyed it.
You did great mate, loved it 👍

Reactions: AJ
Thanks from me and Kevin as well! Although I have a few broadcasts under the belt now it's still a bit nerve-wrecking! Good to see the good number of viewers and a lot of comments. I really enjoyed watching and commentating today's session.

Thanks from me and Kevin as well! Although I have a few broadcasts under the belt now it's still a bit nerve-wrecking! Good to see the good number of viewers and a lot of comments. I really enjoyed watching and commentating today's session.
I was too engrossed in the feed and forgot all about the comments section :dunce:

The broadcast was great and I noticed some enhancements to the scoring pylon. :) I also realized that the commentary issues you all had at Willow were eradicated so that's great! 👍 Can't wait to tune-in to the session tomorrow and drive myself on Sunday.

This one is for you @AJ!

I told you I'd print it, spent $80 on ink so I didn't have to wait to go back to work on Tues!

Right next to my rig, next time I ask something that's in the Sup Regs you can either a) refer me to my wall b) send me a pic of my own wall or c) send me a 6 pack of beer because I clearly must not have had enough!

20150124_141602_zpsoqsmoup0.jpg

AJ
Results Publication

Provisional Starting Grid is now up. Obviously this is going to rapidly change over the remaining 3 hours of QP, however it should give a good idea of what work teams need to do.
I would like to raise a glass drinking horn to Heathens @Beau Albert and @MINT_GTR for an excellent start, especially Beau with such a turbulent session, that has placed us provisionally on P2 in class. We have a lot to do but we are in a good spot, well done lads and a huge 👍 to all the other teams, there's been some great driving so far!

Last edited:
Good luck to all! These last two sessions will be tight! I dare say that the Provisional Starting Grid is gonna have a shuffle come the end of QP4 ;).
I see the GTP filters wouldn't allow the 'e' in your username mate :lol:

Listening to the commentary on it has been priceless, classic stuff!

Speaking of commentary, here's the daily giggle for today!!

I see the GTP filters wouldn't allow the 'e' in your username mate :lol:

Listening to the commentary on it has been priceless, classic stuff!

Speaking of commentary, here's the daily giggle for today!!
Haha! I was waiting for someone to mention... I had actually chosen to drop the "e" for GTP... I apologise for my PSN username (unfortunately as we all know PSN doesn't allow us to change names and is a mission to start with a new account), it has nothing to with anything lol a random nickname since high school that has stuck. To the commentators I especially apologise lol, if can be remembered I don't mind if you call me by my GTP username.
...Hey it stands out though ;).

Haha! I was waiting for someone to mention... I had actually chosen to drop the "e" for GTP... I apologise for my PSN username (unfortunately as we all know PSN doesn't allow us to change names and is a mission to start with a new account), it has nothing to with anything lol a random nickname since high school that has stuck. To the commentators I especially apologise lol, if can be remembered I don't mind if you call me by my GTP username.
...Hey it stands out though ;).
Or they could change it to the Spanish pronunciation which is awesome haha - Púbico16!

I reckon it gives the commentators something to talk about and that's never a bad thing :)

Back