Twitter for live updates guys 👍

Capture_zpsgnnxbzk1.jpg

EDIT:

Meanwhile, GHH: Having track boundaries covered since 1066 :lol:

Screenshot_2015-01-25-12-23-55_zpsl7h69plc.png

Last edited:
Meanwhile, GHH: Having track boundaries covered since 1066 :lol:

Screenshot_2015-01-25-12-23-55_zpsl7h69plc.png

I'd never seen anything like that before, I've come across several messed up things in the game, auto drive taking me all the way to Sydney while exiting the pits on Bathurst, the infamous "dead pit crew" glitch, but not one that makes Daytona look like Paul Ricard! MINT and I were in hysterics!:lol:

The field crew didn't set it up yet...
I spoke to them, apparently they were off fencing for the day then got walled in to steward which became a major barrier to their duties, this was a huge issue as it breached several of their personal boundaries :D

Haha ^^^^I've found Daytona to have the road floor fall invisible after nearly an hour each time I've ever been on it. Usually comes back after a lap or two. Never seen the bus stop wall dissapear though, let's hope not too much of that happens during a race lol quite distracting.

Is QP2 over? If so, then why did Inferno Racing DNQ for QP2?

When will the QP3 results be uploaded?

Probably in the morning UK time, its 6am there QP3 ended pretty late last night for them to put together timesheets.

Is QP2 over? If so, then why did Inferno Racing DNQ for QP2?

When will the QP3 results be uploaded?
Provisional overall standings will show DNQ if average lap time isn't top 3 (4 for gt500), or if only one team's driver's time has been placed, should show a time in red for an un submitted second driver so far.

Probably in the morning UK time, its 6am there QP3 ended pretty late last night for them to put together timesheets.
I understand that it may have been a hectic session as well, might need a tad more stewarding than normal :scared:

I understand that it may have been a hectic session as well, might need a tad more stewarding than normal :scared:

Do the stewards watch a replay of sessions? Being in Free run Libby mode you can't save a replay... Do they have their own recording for post race stewarding?

Do the stewards watch a replay of sessions? Being in Free run Libby mode you can't save a replay... Do they have their own recording for post race stewarding?
I would be very surprised if there wasn't a replay of some variety available to them, something recorded on their end but not in game.

Haha ^^^^I've found Daytona to have the road floor fall invisible after nearly an hour each time I've ever been on it. Usually comes back after a lap or two. Never seen the bus stop wall dissapear though, let's hope not too much of that happens during a race lol quite distracting.

This happened to me in yesterday's QP, it was gone after a lap though lol, but I admit I got scared when I saw black squares in the ground and went through them :dopey:

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, at least in my session anyway. Although I didn't see anything, there were a lot of battles throughout the field which naturally resulted in some off's and inevitably yellow flags.

I can't remember a period of 5 minutes that didn't have a caution. It was a bit of a pain as I'd just get up to speed then I'd have to back off due to a yellow flag. Eh, that's racing though, nothing you can do about it, just gotta keep going forwards. :)👍

eh, that's racing though, nothing you can do about it, just gotta keep going forwards. :)👍
The more drivers with this attitude the better the series will be, 👍 to you sir.

I've seen some carrying on, bickering, asshattery and general wankey behaviour in my time over the years and I wish all those doorknobs had this attitude!

*drinks to that*
:cheers:

The more drivers with this attitude the better the series will be, 👍 to you sir.

I've seen some carrying on, bickering, asshattery and general wankey behaviour in my time over the years and I wish all those doorknobs had this attitude!

*drinks to that*
:cheers:
Thanks! Same can be said for you, as well! 👍

I'm here for the experience along with the fun, any results that come my way, is only an extra. :)

Results Publication

Full results from QP3 are now available on the OP.

We had unexpected and unavoidable technical difficulties that delayed the broadcast for QP3. Due to a busy session we decided to cancel the broadcast altogether to concentrate resources on stewarding.

Results Publication

Provisional Starting Grid has been revised post QP3. Obviously this is going to change after QP4, but shows what the teams need to do in the session to get into the race. Teams who have no QP time remaining;

#27 RRR
#18 SWIFT
#33 AVR

AJ
Results Publication

Provisional Starting Grid has been revised post QP3. Obviously this is going to change after QP4, but shows what the teams need to do in the session to get into the race. Teams who have no QP time remaining;

#27 RRR
#18 SWIFT
#33 AVR
It doesnt show are 2nd driver time from qp3 in the provisional starting grid.

@PASM were you guys running as local yesterday? Was Bart in the same rig?

Well, that was something else. Unlucky for those needing to smash out a fast lap :(

Back