RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,061 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
DriftToretto
Lol you point out the smallest things.

After we've had slip in here twice and have had a thread shut down. I'm pretty sure my team leaders would agree with me. 👍
 
Yeah having a thread shutdown is not fun. Anyway guys I have homework so I will be on later tonight.
 
Ahhhhhhh... lol sorry, didn't put 2 & 2 together lol
 
SPANK
A bit off topic but interesting none the less

http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/blog/tag/corey-hosford

I saw that last night! Anyway I will not be on as much due to school work and I will not be on at all on Thursday's because I am doing my community service. Anyway had fun drifting with Carmel and some mld members. I am getting a hang of the wheel lately so hopefully I will be using it full time after VDC is over.
 
Yeah... Todays lobby was epic... Full, then empty in a matter of 5 seconds
 
Well, if the lobby is open for 5 hours it just seems too....... quit
 
APXCaramel
Well, if the lobby is open for 5 hours it just seems too....... quit

Yeah once all of the good drifters are gone everyone else is gone just like that.
 
No.... It disconnected everyone...... At once. Then they tried to join back..... then disconnected again. haha. It stayed full all night. From about 4-5 it was 8-12 from 5-730 it was 16 the whole time. As soon as someone would leave or I kicked a AFK guy, someone would join. Then about 730-8 it dropped to 10 then jumped back up to 16 for about 30 minutes then the disconnection.
 
BayouSimDrifter
yea and you being kicked out for killing people and sh

Hey sir I was never in that room so calm your nuggets.
 
i finally got BT infinity so ive got around 35mbs no more DC for me xD
 
sprags
i finally got BT infinity so ive got around 35mbs no more DC for me xD

Nice! Hopefully we can slide together again.
 
Eric1512
Nice! Hopefully we can slide together again.

ill be on tomorrow night late got college tomorrow so early night tonight
 
Well guys I have a major problem.
A few days ago I went to send a car I had been working on for someone and after I sent it we had a power surge and i lost my save data while I was coping the save data backup back to the ps3

I got my viper back (only because I wrote down step by step how to tune it. And my 350z i was working on for someone and a gift car tickets I used to get that 10 million credit Alfa Romeo. That is really the only cars I have to use and the Alfa isn't even for drifting.

So i lost my Supra for VDC so yeah. I tried tuning another one I can't get another to feel good. Lost every car besides the viper and 350z and Alfa Romeo and dlc cars of course. So yeah i am screwed.

But i did do some racing to get my level back up. But that is why i haven't been online last few days
 
Last edited:
How you guys get your saves lost so often? I play for more than 2 years and never had such thing... O_o
 
DarkAvengerZR1
How you guys get your saves lost so often? I play for more than 2 years and never had such thing... O_o

Actually you can ask everyone this is a first for me. The power surge finally got me :(
 
Actually you can ask everyone this is a first for me. The power surge finally got me :(
Its gotten me twice :( I lost my more than loved ISF I had for so long and also my Mustang ´07 which was my 1st drift the car. Once you realized you lost your data you just start panicking and be like ¨._. ._. ._. please no ¨ Now I am officially scared of using my ps3 while a heavy rain or storms are near.
 
Its gotten me twice :( I lost my more than loved ISF I had for so long and also my Mustang ´07 which was my 1st drift the car. Once you realized you lost your data you just start panicking and be like ¨._. ._. ._. please no ¨ Now I am officially scared of using my ps3 while a heavy rain or storms are near.
I don't think the rain is what causes a data lost... here it rains a lot, with thunders and all... *shrugs*
 
I don't know what i am going to do about VDC. Seems like every time I get my cars fixed something happens.
 
I can send you a Supra RZ, then you use same setup you had in the other one...
 
I don't think the rain is what causes a data lost... here it rains a lot, with thunders and all... *shrugs*
usually when raining here lighning just acts like a b:censored:h and would strike like crazy and not even in my old country Bolivia its that bad!!! there the lightning is like a b:censored: also but the lights will never go out. And I don´t want to risk anymore because If I lose my chaser I will just burst in cry and leave GT5 for a few weeks, death serious.
 
DarkAvengerZR1
I can send you a Supra RZ, then you use same setup you had in the other one...

That's the problem... I already tried to tune another one back but I couldn't figure out what I did. Thanks but you keep it..

Anyway I'll figure something out.
 
i have like uhmm 1 back up PS Plus

one USB
another computer
another external hdd

so im fine lolol


Poor L2L
 
never happened to me either and i dont back up my data ahah...
 
TheKitten
i have like uhmm 1 back up PS Plus

one USB
another computer
another external hdd

so im fine lolol

Poor L2L

Same usually but but if you know me i have 13 other profiles so sometimes I have to substitute
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back