RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,093 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
New op is awesome. Wish I had a pic up there..

i will make sure of that , i have a c63, that is 1 of your favorites right?
 
We need videos along with them now! And Funk will be working on pictures as the days go by.
 
We need videos along with them now! And Funk will be working on pictures as the days go by.

ye we have caramel , he can edit a video , when will we do it?
 
ye we have caramel , he can edit a video , when will we do it?

We can do replays throughout the week and then he can take parts of the best clips. I think that will be cool 👍
 
Thank you 8th and Yes that is an awesome idea and fox you will have an image there bro, just wait a little bit :D
 
My banner is wrong though :/ it should read 335i.
 
i think it is 135i thoug

You're probably right. I know there is a 330i standard in the game, but not the 335. The premium 1 series from BMW is the e82 version, of the 135i.
 
funkthehype
Thank you 8th and Yes that is an awesome idea and fox you will have an image there bro, just wait a little bit :D

Lol that was 86 (Nemesis Eric) But yea great job funk!
 
I meant 330.
 
The8thWonder
Lol that was 86 (Nemesis Eric) But yea great job funk!

I am in shame right now hahahhahahhaha and spank tomorrow i change the image and update when i upload more pics ok bro ?

EDIT: If the members that is missing, could join me in an 2 hours for pics it will be awesome!!!!
 
Awesome work Funk, i can imagine how great the OP will look once its finished. Just need to fix the couple of things i told Marbel to make it perfect once the OP is done :D... Pac is from Ireland by the way, i noticed his country wasnt in the banner.

I do have to say, an NSX in the OP with something like "RSM-OJSideways" would take it to a Supernova level. Just sayin! :sly:
 
Great work funk. Thanks a lot looks great.

And Eric i will send the F40 in a bit.
Use it with your G27 after you get the hang of it your face will be like this O_O
 
Great work funk. Thanks a lot looks great.

And Eric i will send the F40 in a bit.
Use it with your G27 after you get the hang of it your face will be like this O_O


Ok sweet bro! Thanks.
 
OJSideways
Awesome work Funk, i can imagine how great the OP will look once its finished. Just need to fix the couple of things i told Marbel to make it perfect once the OP is done :D... Pac is from Ireland by the way, i noticed his country wasnt in the banner.

I do have to say, an NSX in the OP with something like "RSM-OJSideways" would take it to a Supernova level. Just sayin! :sly:

Thanks, and het ready 4 the pic then, your nsx should looks awesome in the OP as well....

coming in a bit....
 
Fun drifting guys! We got more pictures done for the OP.

And Oj you are awesome.
 
Eric stop hitting me, you suck at life!!!!!!
 
Been fun today. Sorry about me sucking today. Been having a ruff day
 
Updated my gallery guys, check it out.

8360080498_55f95a6186_z.jpg


8359025577_05595cf0f2_z.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7976941#post7976941
 
Yeah it was fun tonight, i already got pictures from OJJJ, Caramel, Klutch and Fox...

got some extras as well i show you guys tomorrow and like mar say:

HAAALLOOOO !!!!
 
funkthehype
Yeah it was fun tonight, i already got pictures from OJJJ, Caramel, Klutch and Fox...

got some extras as well i show you guys tomorrow and like mar say:

HAAALLOOOO !!!!

Let me know if you don't get a good picture of my supra.
 
Lock2Lock
Let me know if you don't get a good picture of my supra.

I got one bro, but i don't know why but the render on that supra Sucks a lot i mean a LOT !!!! but i will correct on photoshop so, don't worrie mate
 
funkthehype
I got one bro, but i don't know why but the render on that supra Sucks a lot i mean a LOT !!!! but i will correct on photoshop so, don't worrie mate

Hummmm ok. Hey I have a idea for it if you want to do it. If you don't want to don't worry about it...

Can you remove the spoiler. And if you take it from the back or the front (hahaha) clear the lenses of the lights off you get what I mean.

Like i said if it is too much don't worry about it. That spoiler is what I really want removed
 
hey funk let me know if you have any good shots of my s15 please sir
 
BayouSimDrifter
hey funk let me know if you have any good shots of my s15 please sir

You a member? Or what's going on?
 
SPANK
You a member? Or what's going on?

Nope he just needed someone to drift with. :) If we need someone I will look into him joining thought, good humor! BBH, all I need to say.
 
Eric1512
Nope he just needed someone to drift with. :) If we need someone I will look into him joining thought, good humor! BBH, all I need to say.

He is hilarious!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back