RUF and Spoilers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chaos2003
  • 4 comments
  • 860 views
Messages
9
I'm just wondering but, which RUFs have the option to get an adjustable spoiler? (Rear-Engined son of guns.)
 
Chaos2003
I'm just wondering but, which RUFs have the option to get an adjustable spoiler? (Rear-Engined son of guns.)

I think all of them have the option, but looks really weird with GT wing. Try it, you will find out what I mean.
 
Chaos2003
I'm just wondering but, which RUFs have the option to get an adjustable spoiler? (Rear-Engined son of guns.)
BTRs the only RUF you can put a wing on. 👎
Id still like to know what the f... they were thinking when they made the CTR2 the only 4WD car with out a VCD option. :irked: And no RTurbo!:banghead:
 
azmati
BTRs the only RUF you can put a wing on. 👎
Id still like to know what the f... they were thinking when they made the CTR2 the only 4WD car with out a VCD option. :irked: And no RTurbo!:banghead:

Thanx, now I now the only RUF I want is a BTR (And, you cleared my hope for the CTR2). and i might go for the 3400 but, that's it.
 
Back