RUF license announced

Greece
Athens
MARS__ATTACKS
I just read it in http://www.racedepartment.com

YB07.jpg

Great news!!!

Last edited:
Hope we see a GT3 car, also, would make for great racing with the BMW & Mclaren.

I wonder which 2 other RUFs are being licensed in addition to the Yellowbird and which RUF will be most suitable to convert to a GT3 type racer. I think there was a similar discussion with regards to that for pCARS.

The yellowbird was my all time favorite to drive around the ring in the GT series.
I can't wait to take it for a spin on AC!

I wonder which 2 other RUFs are being licensed in addition to the Yellowbird and which RUF will be most suitable to convert to a GT3 type racer. I think there was a similar discussion with regards to that for pCARS.

I reckon the RT12R will be one, and CTR3 the other.

RT12R
epcp-1110-08-o%2Bporsche-911-ruf-rt12r%2Brear.jpg

CTR3
ruf_ctr3-2007_r9.jpg

I wonder how the Yellowbird will compare with GT's Yellowbird... Or any of the RUFs for that matter. It cannot be more obvious that it'll be tons better, but you may never know...

iRacing made the RT12R to be the GT3 car, but I hope that Kunos use the RGT-8 model for the GT3 as it looks closer to a Porsche than the RT12R.

The RGT-8 doesnt have those air intakes above the rear wheels.

Nah, the RT12R is the closest to the GT3 by far. RGT-8 is closer to the turbo, wouldn't be suitable for the GT3 style.

iRacing made the RT12R to be the GT3 car, but I hope that Kunos use the RGT-8 model for the GT3 as it looks closer to a Porsche than the RT12R.

The RGT-8 doesnt have those air intakes above the rear wheels.
Wait! So 2 intakes on the rear quarter panels are making you ignore a whole different rear end, roofline and front end on the RGT-8??

Jav
Wait! So 2 intakes on the rear quarter panels are making you ignore a whole different rear end, roofline and front end on the RGT-8??

yeah thats because I would like a RUF GT3 car that looks closer to the Porsche GT3

yeah thats because I would like a RUF GT3 car that looks closer to the Porsche GT3
Oh trust me, me too! I hate the fact that iRacing is using the street car model with race car physics!

Nice! Love that AC continues to provide substantive 'teasers' to the game on a regular basis. Updates every two weeks and in-progress/news every two weeks (or less sometimes).

I know a lot of guys on the AC forums are not satisfied with the transparency (or lack-there-of) of the devs. They feel like real beta-testers without the progress/bug list/master list access. Maybe that's true, but coming from GT, the AC development info is refreshing. +1 to KS.

Back