Rumors once, now confirmed (possible spoiler for next update)

4 cars, 1 location (5 layouts), rain...the next update?
Rain, wet conditions :cheers:
New circuits: 👍👍
4 cars: :rolleyes:, yes it´s free and the clio, but only that? disapointing.

Is it just me or is it a bit odd that the cars don't leave tyre marks on the wet track, and that there's no wet line or puddle physics (that I've seen)? I don't want to sound ungratefull bcs the rain looks absolutely stunning, but these things are kinda weird imo...

Is it just me or is it a bit odd that the cars don't leave tyre marks on the wet track, and that there's no wet line or puddle physics (that I've seen)? I don't want to sound ungratefull bcs the rain looks absolutely stunning, but these things are kinda weird imo...

Maybe hardware isn't good enough for it.

Either PD haven't bothered.

Maybe hardware isn't good enough for it.

Either PD haven't bothered.

Hardware probably is the issue since PD seem to focus on pixel count for cars and tracks instead of silly unimportant things like the game and content and stuff :lol:. It's not a problem for the hardware on Project Cars 2

I was super hyped to see the 288gto in the classic race, but then I remembered it was from a previous update. :)

Based on recently released sales success, people seem to like this kind of silly content a lot. ;)

Sales success? I bought GT Sport for £17 three months after launch. Its been in sales on the PS Store since December 2018 and loads of retailers were selling GT Sport here for £20 or less by February 2018. Games tend to sell well when they're cheap.

Sales success? I bought GT Sport for £17 three months after launch. Its been in sales on the PS Store since December 2018 and loads of retailers were selling GT Sport here for £20 or less by February 2018. Games tend to sell well when they're cheap.
Tell me a game that never went on sale...

If only it was that easy to make a game sell. We would be having every game hitting GT numbers by simply being reduced to 20...

Tell me a game that never went on sale...

Tell me a AAA game that was selling for 1/3 of its price new at most retailers 3 months after launch...

And if you want to know how many people out of those sales figures like it well only 13% of players have the Route 66 Racer trophy, which is only driving for 2451 miles so yeah a tiny percentage

If only it was that easy to make a game sell. We would be having every game hitting GT numbers by simply being reduced to 20...

Most if not all AAA games aren't reduced after 3 months. Note "AAA" but I see what you tried to do there

Tell me a AAA game that was selling for 1/3 of its price new at most retailers 3 months after launch...

And if you want to know how many people out of those sales figures like it well only 13% of players have the Route 66 Racer trophy, which is only driving for 2451 miles so yeah a tiny percentage
;)

Does Onrush count?

Days Gone was on sale for $20 new a couple weeks ago, and that game is only 1.5 months old. It also did extremely well in preorder and launch numbers, having 7th largest opening numbers for a Sony published title.

Game shelf life these days get cheap pretty quick.

Fort nite has over 200 million players so it is actualy that easy . Gt sport has repeat buyers from the first gt game so the real question is how many new in 2017 up are new gtsport players ?

Days Gone was on sale for $20 new a couple weeks ago, and that game is only 1.5 months old. It also did extremely well in preorder and launch numbers, having 7th largest opening numbers for a Sony published title.

Game shelf life these days get cheap pretty quick.

I'm not talking about sale price though, GT Sport was that price by February 2018 here new

Fort nite has over 200 million players so it is actualy that easy . Gt sport has repeat buyers from the first gt game so the real question is how many new in 2017 up are new gtsport players ?

Fortnite is free so it's sales figure is a big fat 0 and its on multiple platforms, to say it has 200 million players though? How many of them downloaded it and decided after a week or less thought this is bollocks and never went back? How many after a day or two days etc..? Its a dodgy way of judging a game as we can see in GT Sport's trophy info.

I'd take a guess that most GTS players, the ones who are still actually playing are 90-95% people who have been playing GT since GT5, probably most of those have been playing from at least the PS2 era of GT games.

Better to make the best of it because in the future, they probably wouldn't be free anymore. But I do agree that PD should put more than that.

Fortnite is free so it's sales figure is a big fat 0 and its on multiple platforms, to say it has 200 million players though? How many of them downloaded it and decided after a week or less thought this is bollocks and never went back? How many after a day or two days etc..? Its a dodgy way of judging a game as we can see in GT Sport's trophy info.

I'd take a guess that most GTS players, the ones who are still actually playing are 90-95% people who have been playing GT since GT5, probably most of those have been playing from at least the PS2 era of GT games.
Only the Battle Royale is free, the base game has sales figures.

Back