Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4/XB1/PC) - Milestone

1444988389_announce_release_date_gw_013.jpg
1444988406_announce_release_date_gw_020.jpg

I'll have to admit that the car list have piqued my interest in this game. Is there supposed to be a demo for this down the line?

So i managed to try the game but it was only 5 minutes with the pad. Really tons of people. I drove the italian rally stage ss1 with a vw polo 2013. I had a glimpse of the car list which looked almost final, with cars divided into groups starting from 60's to WRC cars that in the game are called evo cars. I think they are 2013 cars. There were the colin subaru and makinen mitsubishi ... Memories. Didn't have the option to select what i wanted. However menus look very good, appealing and immersive. They continued on the trend of wrc4 in this respect. The gameplay looks solid, it is surely on the simulation side and basically seems an improvement from wrc4. My rally was all tarmac and super narrow, really a challenge. Graphically i was surprised, it looks good. Not as good as dirt rally but is surely enjoyable. The landscape details however are pretty poor, track surface and cars are ps4 level. Landscape ps3 level with 2d details sometimes. overall looks good. If you are a graphic whore skip it. Framerate solid and gives great sense of speed. Playing concentrated ftom the bonnet view the game looks very good. Cockpit view wasnt that good. I think it will be a solid game, which will massively relay on the variety. Sorry for the mistakes ad i'm writing from the phone.

Last edited:
Back