Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4/XB1/PC) - Milestone

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Stig Farmer
  • 1,362 comments
  • 168,386 views
Sébastien Loeb Experience mode


So this game is pretty much mirroring Loeb's career? Awesome. Say what you want about the physics/graphics/sounds, but that is one cool career mode 👍

Now if only PD does the same with its Senna events...
 
Today, other live streaming in everyeye.it: Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo 16:00 and MXGP 2 17:30 (Italian Time)


Link
 
Last edited:
New introductions to the car list...
  • Citroën C4 WRC
  • Ford Fiesta R2
  • Ford Fiesta R5 (2014)
  • Hyundai i20 WRC
  • Toyota GT86 CS-R3
 
Umm nice physics.. pretty much no oversteer, anywhere. Just, ok.. :dunce:
 
JvM
Umm nice physics.. pretty much no oversteer, anywhere. Just, ok.. :dunce:
You can't really learn anything from this latest gameplay because the driving is so bad. It's like sticking a granny in a drift car, you can't watch all you want but it's never gonna slide.
 
This is game is looking better and better as more is revealed, and the gameplay I've seen seems a nice step up from WRC4, the previous games have come on leaps and bounds since the original WRC this looks set to continue the trend.

Hoping the glory days of rally games are coming back starting with this :)
 

Yes I'm ready to rally, so...

gimme-gimme-gif.gif
 
I really like what I see 👍 If SLR is as fun as their Super Star V8 Next Challenge I will definitely consider it :)
 
Last edited:
I'll buy pretty much any rally game. Wrc5 was good but really shallow.
 
But not a bad first attempt ;)
I enjoyed it. But some of the WRC games from the previous team had more depth. I hope the next one has more to the career mode. But I liked everything about the way it played. The damage was good. With the damage on full one good interaction with a tree and your car is limping the rest of the way. And being the first rally game to hit PS4 didn't hurt. I hope the turnaround on Dirt Rally is quick once it finishes early access on PC I will buy it again for PS4 unless its super disappointing for some reason but I like what they have so far, though their problem is a great selection of cars but not that many Rallies.
 
If everything else fails, this game surely has the best rally car list of any game ever.
 
PSA likes rallying, problem?

No but whilst it offers some nice cars, some others would be nice. PSA Rally Evo looks good though and a Day #1 purchase for me.
 
Back