S License last test

  • Thread starter Thread starter lichou
  • 6 comments
  • 661 views
Messages
63
Messages
jujubee88
Hi everyone!

I have either gold or silver on all the licenses, mostly silvers... should I spend another hour or so to try to get silver and get the price car Mazda MX-Crossport Concept '05?

Thanks a lot!
 
I don't remember the car specifically, but I do remember being underwhelmed by the S rewards, except the GT Academy GT-R, which is sort of cool.
 
The last in the "S" is the most easy i think, it was my first gold in the S license. Dont think its really even worth it in the end though ...
 
Speaking of which is there any other way to get the GT-R? UCD maybe? My girlfriend is going to kill me if I try to gold the S-license now ;-)
 
Feared so. Guess I have to look up what's the current sentance on manslaughter now ;-)
 
The only licence worth Golding for the reward car, is S, if that's what you do it for.
If you're not gonna get gold in all s licenses, the silver reward doesn't worth it..
I just golded all 60 just to say I did, like now :)
 
Back