S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
  • 420,500 views
License plate is backwards, but I don't care. Im the only person posting on this thread again.
Agressive.jpg
AgressiveV2.jpg
AgressiveV3.jpg
Agressive V4.jpg
Agressive V5.jpg
 
How does this look?
Isuzu V5.jpg
Isuzu V4.jpg
Isuzu V10.jpg
Isuzu V12.jpg
Isuzu V3.jpg
Or would prefer this colour?
Isuzu V15.jpg
 
Last edited:
Finally, after some time, it's here. The most infamous Datsun Fairlady Z ever used in auto racing. I give you,

The 1979 IMSA GTU Datsun Fairlady Z.
BFTP #4.jpg
BFTP #3.jpg
a074b29705c34d249b077ccb8c638875.jpg
BFTP #2.jpg
 
My Clean Altezza Build. The mods I used are from Black Market Imports and the mods are the interior and a Imported SR20DET From Asetto Corsa also the badging
Altezza.jpg
Altezza V2.jpg
Altezza V3.jpg
Altezza V4.jpg
Altezza V5.jpg
Altezza V6.jpg
Altezza V7.jpg
Altezza V8.jpg
 
Last edited:
Damn Son.jpg
R34.jpg
2JZ.jpg
2JZ R34.jpg

R34 Specs:
Engine swapped I6 2JZ
Getrag Twin Turbo at 34 psi
Tires: Concorde BBS
0-60 at 3.2 seconds
0-100 at 7.4 seconds
Top speed is 198 mph
Total Horsepower: 729 hp
*Note that this is highly tuned to be a street racing package*

(Sister's B-Day is coming in 5 days! :D)
 
If it says .rar then you have to double click it to get the actual 3dt file
 
been ages since I've been on S-Tuner, and I've seen they've added some new Chevy's and Fords
871.jpg
872.jpg
C51.jpg
C52.jpg
 
] I made a new car and I came up with the idea of making the photo into like a racing game UI. Do you like it? ( or any other currency I just chose that )
This is the Rising Sun.jpg
S13 drift.jpg
These photos ( up and down ) were bad quality because the photos didn't want to cooperate. ( I know their HD cause I have them as wallpapers )
S13 Drift V2.jpg
S13 drift V3.jpg
sorry if you see the intercooler isn't connected. I got a little lazy :lol:
S13 drift v4.jpg
S13 drift V5.jpg
My most detailed build in a long time.
Engine Bay.jpg
Mods are the mushroom pod filter from Black Market Imports and the back bumper. ( which is kinda Ironic ) and the 240 flip up headlights ( these are better quality ) the S13 Interior and the Oem style Turbo and that's it.
Interior v3.jpg
 
Last edited:
The first two photos looked better in the game:confused:
Rocketbird Bodykit V3.jpg
RocketBird Bodykit V4.jpg
Rocketbird bodykit V5.jpg
RocketBird Bodykit V6.jpg
rocketbird Bodykit V7.jpg
RocketBird V8.jpg
rocketbird Bodykit V9.jpg
Rocketbird Bodykit V10.jpg
EDIT: aw snap I forgot to take pics of the engine bay SO here you go its not really anything special TBH
Engine bay V2.jpg
I kinda Want a R33 so I can put this bodykit on
 
Last edited:
R32 Going to Dyno.jpg
VR38.jpg
R32.jpg

R32 checking the engine before doing the Dyno!

Specs:
VR38 twin turbo at 30+ psi.
Too lazy to make the interior.
750+ Horsepower.
0-60 in 3.2 seconds.
0-100 in 7.3 seconds.
Top speed at 233 mph.
 
The Only evidence this car existed. Yeah I lost the file of this awesome custom widebody S15 that had a custom piped 1JZ. That Spoiler was custom made from different spoilers. Now I only took one photo because I had to school and would come back to finish it. but when I came back home the save file was gone/disappeared. I for sure know I saved as " Project car.3dt ".
RocketBird S15 Bodykit.jpg
 
The Only evidence this car existed. Yeah I lost the file of this awesome custom widebody S15 that had a custom piped 1JZ. That Spoiler was custom made from different spoilers. Now I only took one photo because I had to school and would come back to finish it. but when I came back home the save file was gone/disappeared. I for sure know I saved as " Project car.3dt ". View attachment 626194
I feel bad now T-T
(If I was making a drift car, I'd be terrible on the camber and stuff so yeah, I was thinking on making a time attack car. BUT I had no way making decals on a school computer so rip)
 
V6.jpg
VR38.jpg
R34.jpg
R34 Drift.jpg

First drift car in my stuner history as the R34.

Specs:
VR38 engine swap.
Recaro seats.
Sparco Steering Wheel.
GTX2863R Twin Turbo at 30+ psi.
I hope the offset and the camber make it fit under the car.
824 Horsepower.
0-60 in 2.4 seconds.
0-100 in 5.9 seconds.
A top speed of 254 mph.
 
honda2.jpg
eclipse.jpg
s2000.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back