• 1,660 comments
NISSAN SM RACING ZETA R33 GT-R

SM Racing ZETA R33 Blueprint.jpg

SM Racing ZETA R33 Front.jpg

SM Racing ZETA R33 Rear.jpg

SM Racing ZETA R33 Side.jpg

RB28DETT SM.jpg

Get ready to be...erm...freaked out.

That Spoiler is having a Sticker Plague!!

Guys, large post ahead! Sorry!!

Started this project around 4pm last night. Was deep into piping the turbo manifold (2+ hours) when my browser somehow went back to youtube. I was quite sad and wanted to give up. But I just couldn't. God has instilled in me the fighting spirit. So i opened a new window in firefox and hit the piping grind once more. Here is a shot of the first manifold in progress before it was lost:

7rPGdVp.png

I started working on the second manifold. At first I was like how TF did i even do this in the first place? But eventually I sort of figured it out. Making custom manifolds is a blast once you're used to rotating the piping. This took about another 3 hours of work just to get the turbo manifold back to this state.

R5xm9hs.png

Was happy here so decided to start building the car at this point.

Mz2NrKi.png

cbxDUDz.jpg

It was progressing nicely.. It was about 1 am this point and I am feeling the mental fatigue, fighting myself to add more detail to the build but slowly leaning towards saving the build and starting again tomorrow. Of course I let laziness take the best of me so I attempt to "save car".. But OFC it crashes. I was so done at this point being about 7 hours in to the build. lol.

s9EBvwx.jpg

PcC2YZO.jpg

oZ8GwIk.jpg

0XZe0d7.jpg

IPr6XnY.jpg

95hiwPS.jpg

RTClfd3.jpg

0pZHzJb.jpg

rof5zpE.jpg

Will make another post with more detailed pictures in my garage at some point. Anyway, just felt like sharing the story on this build.

Last edited:
This has always been something I've wanted to do ever since I've stumbled upon S-Tuner. However, at the time, I didn't have the experience I have today.

Also, I'd like to give a huge thank you to our parts supplier, @KazaMR2 for the Forza parts. Without them, this would never happen.

Now, without further ado...

My real car! :D

A little bit of background information. My dad bought this car second-hand, around 2007. At the time, it has already been fitted with a crapload of OEM parts, such as the cupholders, the parking pole in the front bumper, the sunroof, automatic window controls, etc. Well, basically everything you see on the exterior and interior is OEM, and has been done by the previous owner.

Eventually, 2 years ago, the car stopped running and was left in our garage. This is where I decide to take over, and start it up as a project car. Unfortunately, a year ago the windshield was shattered, thanks to 2 kids (probably around 8 years old) who thought it would be fun to throw stones at each other.

Right now, the car is undergoing mechanical repairs, while it sits at home. Followed by exterior repairs, and then interior detailing. Eventually, she'll be back on the road in a few weeks time. :D

The engine. Some of you may be unfamiliar with this, but this engine is a 1.2L single cam, non-VTEC, carburetor engine, called a PH12. It came stock with the local units sold in the Philippines. Boasting around 70-80 horsepower, and 60 foot-pounds of torque, this engine doesn't pack a punch, as it was meant for city driving. Many choose to swap in a D or B-series engine, but I absolutely love the sound a carburetor makes. :D

It may look simple on the outside, but tuned to the max on the inside! :D I was inspired from building a 1/24 scale FD that I finished earlier today, so I thought I'd make what my FD would look like if I owned one. :lol:

Single turbo lyfe :cool:

This has always been something I've wanted to do ever since I've stumbled upon S-Tuner. However, at the time, I didn't have the experience I have today.

Also, I'd like to give a huge thank you to our parts supplier, @KazaMR2 for the Forza parts. Without them, this would never happen.

Now, without further ado...

My real car! :D

A little bit of background information. My dad bought this car second-hand, around 2007. At the time, it has already been fitted with a crapload of OEM parts, such as the cupholders, the parking pole in the front bumper, the sunroof, automatic window controls, etc. Well, basically everything you see on the exterior and interior is OEM, and has been done by the previous owner.

Eventually, 2 years ago, the car stopped running and was left in our garage. This is where I decide to take over, and start it up as a project car. Unfortunately, a year ago the windshield was shattered, thanks to 2 kids (probably around 8 years old) who thought it would be fun to throw stones at each other.

Right now, the car is undergoing mechanical repairs, while it sits at home. Followed by exterior repairs, and then interior detailing. Eventually, she'll be back on the road in a few weeks time. :D

The engine. Some of you may be unfamiliar with this, but this engine is a 1.2L single cam, non-VTEC, carburetor engine, called a PH12. It came stock with the local units sold in the Philippines. Boasting around 70-80 horsepower, and 60 foot-pounds of torque, this engine doesn't pack a punch, as it was meant for city driving. Many choose to swap in a D or B-series engine, but I absolutely love the sound a carburetor makes. :D

I like it! Nice touch with the 80's Philippine plate! Are those still registered? :P

Last night I was bored and decided to do a small build, but in the end it finished to be one of the biggest builds, which made S-tuner it's self freeze because of the amount of vinyls I had on it. XS But in the end I just did what I did with Death Anchor, I had to set it to empty. But here it is...

The Flame (150sx)

A 150sx with a RB26 quad turbo, a custom chassis, and custom body with a custom interior too. :D

The Flame 150sx 1.png
The Flame 150sx 2.png
The Flame 150sx 3.png
The Flame 150sx 4.png
The Flame 150sx 5.png
The Flame 150sx 6.png
The Flame 150sx 7.png
The Flame 150sx 8.png
The Flame 150sx 9.png
The Flame 150sx 10.png
The Flame 150sx 11.png
The Flame 150sx 12.png
The Flame 150sx 13.png
The Flame 150sx 14.png
The Flame 150sx 15.png
The Flame 150sx 16.png
The Flame 150sx 17.png
The Flame 150sx 18.png
The Flame 150sx 19.png
The Flame 150sx 20.png

So @Mat123 posted his real car made in S-tuner recently, we've decided to have a small build-off to see how we'd tune it. This is my version. :D

A time attack version! The way I'd have it is, with a B18 with ITBs and a short exhaust. As for the body, it's mostly all CF apart from the coloured panels, then for the aero, mad as usual for a TA style, and finally a 4WD system for extra performance on track!​

TA Civic EG 1.png
TA Civic EG 2.png
TA Civic EG 3.png
TA Civic EG 4.png
TA Civic EG 5.png
TA Civic EG 6.png
TA Civic EG 7.png
TA Civic EG 8.png

So @Mat123 posted his real car made in S-tuner recently, we've decided to have a small build-off to see how we'd tune it. This is my version. :D

A time attack version! The way I'd have it is, with a B18 with ITBs and a short exhaust. As for the body, it's mostly all CF apart from the coloured panels, then for the aero, mad as usual for a TA style, and finally a 4WD system for extra performance on track!​
There's a difference between you guys and I. I have to keep mine practical and under budget. :lol:

So I like to make fictional cars with this program, as well as make backstories to them.

2002 Suzuka MSR Twin Turbo

SMSR1.jpg

SMSR2.jpg

SMSR3.jpg

SMSR4.jpg

SMSR5.jpg

SMSR6.jpg

SMSR7.jpg

SMSR8.jpg

Suzuka debuted the 2nd generation MSR in 1998 after the first generation stopped production the year before. The car was a massive departure from the previous generation, the only things retaining from the car being the inverted hatchback bodystyle, the RWD drivetrain layout, the L630B Inline Six engine family, and the namesake. The previous generation's scissor-style doors were changed to that of gullwing-style ones, and the bodywork was exceptionally aerodynamic. The MSR was available with a 5-Speed Manual, a 4-Speed Automatic, and is restricted to only a 6-Speed Manual for the Twin Turbo trim.

Unlike the previous generation, the 2nd gen model was dumbed down to two trim levels: the highway cruising-spec Sport and the range-topping high performance Twin Turbo. The Sport trim had the 226 HP naturally aspirated L630B-DN, while the Twin Turbo model had the high-spec 276 HP L630B-D2Ti Twin Turbo motor. The Twin Turbo trim boasted high performance, with 333 lb-ft of torque, double wishbone F&R suspension setup, and 50:50 weight distribution. Despite being a 2+2, the rear seats were extremely limited, where even children couldn't even sit comfortably.

In 2001, Suzuka revised the MSR with LED tail lights on both the front and the rear, as well as integrated fog lights in the front. The Twin Turbo's L6B-DTi engine was replaced with the newer L631C-D2Ti engine, which led to an increase in 20 more lb-ft of torque. Another trim was added to go above the Twin Turbo trim, called the JTS-R, which featured a suspension that can be adjusted by the user through controls integrated in the MSR's diagnostic menu.

The 2nd generation Suzuka MSR ended production in 2003, where it was then succeeded by the 3rd generation the year after.

Last edited:
Here's another simple mod:
SUV.jpg
SUV2.jpg

I don't touch the engine because I'm not skilled like you guys :)

Happy 86 day everyone!
Because of course it is 86 day, I thought I'd do a small build of another dream AE86 of mine. My favorite variation is the Levin coupe, which is one of the least popular I think, but I love the style of it over the Sprinter Tureno and hatch style.

86 Day 1.png
86 Day 2.png
86 Day 3.png
86 Day 4.png
86 Day 5.png
86 Day 6.png
86 Day 7.png
86 Day 8.png
86 Day 9.png

Couple of cars:

SUBARU SCIVOX IMPREZA WRX STI HAWK GT

SciVox GD Hawk Blueprint.jpg