S. Vettle X2010 for toyota 7 or gallardo

  • Thread starter Thread starter ridestreet84
  • 12 comments
  • 485 views
Messages
63
Messages
ridestreet84
Messages
ridestreet84
looking for a toyota 7 and a tuned gallardo for one of my x2010. able to trade today
 
i have a gallardo i can trade. psn same as user name can trade now
 
send a request to ridestreet84
 
sup I have both of these
 
I have a metallic purple fully tuned and I really need one
 
PinkMaggit, request accepted sending car
 
Please I need an x1 please
 
I have a metallic purple fully tuned and I really need one

Help this guy out bro, really needs a break, he just got scammed for like 2 cars and some paints pls help him
 
Fully tuned fully customized lamborgini gallardo
 
Car has been sent, Patwreck i think i can send you one from my other acct for the toyota 7
 
received car and sent the gallardo. ty
 
gallardo recieved thanks, looking for a toyota 7 still
 
Back