s12ken | the finer details | Avatar! (Nissan GTR 24hr) ::UPDATE::

• Thread starter s12ken
  • 327 comments
Thank you all so much guys (and girl) ;) I'm enjoying this new method so much that I don't even mind the tedious hour I spend just to do one Photostitched HDR, I'm gonna try to put something together showing you all how I do my work, but right now, I'm feeling a bit lazy to write stuf down. So for now, hope y'all enjoy the pretty pictures! ;)

Pretty cool shot. I like the way the car looks in the HDR version better it really highlights the detail and definition but I don't like the sky in that one.

Thanks Guys!, I really wish PD did a better job with the skies, they're pretty inconsistent sometimes, it's hard to get details where there are no details. :P

Oh. My. Word.

Those are jaw dropping! The best ones yet. Awesome work. You should be printing them off and selling them as posters, you'd be a rich man ;)

Thanks again guys, haha, I'd like to sell prints, but sadly, there isn't much of a market for fine prints here where I live. :P

Hmmm... What to do next? I'd like to try out loaned cars, but my PSN connection won't go through lately so I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for my next set. I think I'd be up to the challenge as long as I have he car in my garage or I can afford it ;)

Been looking threw your thread, and maaan you got some awesome shots! Going to check back to your thread regularly! :)

Upon Ceiling Fan's request, SSR7 HDR with corrections to make a more pleasing image ;)

click the image for it's full size

Wow, excellent stuff s12ken. I like the intense colouring. Very different feel to alot of SSR7 shots around.

@ HondaFanatic - Thank you very much!
@ GPR - Thanks man! I had to enhance the HDR comp with some Photoshoppery to get some key details to stand out like the brake glow (which looks horrible in HDR) and the brake lights from the Yellow Hat GTR which I touched up to give it a more distinct feel, then I ran everything through my usual workflow and ended up with the image you see now.
@ ceiling_fan - Thanks for the idea! I loved the challenge and it really brought out another side to SSR7. Cheers!

Holy mother of God, that is stunning :drool:

You are one of the top artists on here at the moment with work like that. Simply amazing 👍

jawdrop.gif
The Stingray is awesome!! One of the best GT5 pics I've seen.

I would point out a favorite shot, but there are soo many! Awesome Gallery!

Would like to see a Tommy Kaira shot from you! ;)

Wow, nice gallery. I don't like the "fish eye" effect or whatever it's called, but you make it look awesome. Nice work.

bmxmitch
I would point out a favorite shot, but there are soo many! Awesome Gallery!

Would like to see a Tommy Kaira shot from you! ;)

Alright, ZZ or ZZ2? I'll have to wait til one comes up in the UCD. :)

Last edited:
These extreme angle panos you have going lately sure are a style of your own. And they are great.

I like the stingray and the rear shot of the Blitz Skyline. Nice intense colours too.

Back