S13 Battle Royal MONSTERGAUZ WINS!!

• Thread starter MONSTAR-1
  • 260 comments
Oops lol. I'll send it now

Edit: sent. I reason why I didn't send it was because STAV and Alvin hadn't done their run. Gg

Last edited:
Ok so i have sent PM's to everyone that made it to round 2 except Stav and Alvin. I speak to the winner of that battle tonight.

Hey Stav what time are we planing to battle. Also are we running the whole of sukiza east or just the D1 line?

Keep the same car this tourny. That is fair, and also to the ones otu of the tourny... if you chose a car that matched other drivers better in the second round, it just wouldnt be fair would it? ^^

Ok, sorry to here that man. Ill put stav through.

***Ive extended the battle time to the 14/6***

So getting back on topic... any idea when you want to do our battle Stav?

Its a long weekend so after friday nights sesh I wont be sober untill monday night. Can you do monday or tuesday night?

I got an assignment due on Tuesday but eh I'll try for monday. If not we can do our battle after we verse Team Tusiso.

You never know Ben, I'm really fussed about this car and getting it into a drift, it's so damn light and has barely any power.

You never know Ben, I'm really fussed about this car and getting it into a drift, it's so damn light and has barely any power.

True that, the first section is a bitch because of this. Goes alright around the rest of the track though

monstergauz when would like to do this battle?

Have you sent him a PM?
I sent him a PM on the 6th but he hasnt read it yet. If he dosnt get back to you, then you will win that round. But send him a PM anyway:tup:

MONSTAR-1
Have you sent him a PM?
I sent him a PM on the 6th but he hasnt read it yet. If he dosnt get back to you, then you will win that round. But send him a PM anyway:tup:

I sent him a pm on Monday and he hasn't replied yet

When would you like to schedule the battle?

I don't work on Sundays.

I'm on Eastern Standard time.

During the week I could be home anywhere between 12pm to the latest 5:30pm EST.

I'm about to head to work now. Could be off near 2pm EST if not sooner.

Back