S2 | Autobacs Super GT | (NEW START TIME ~ 2pm Pst | 10pm Gmt)Open 

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 729 comments
Do we qualify like prior to race time, or is qualification done immediately preceding the race?

No group qualy was voted in for this S2'

ok, cool if I take this beast on and join your group?
Now this is the series your looking opposed to the Irl Nascar spot race; for if you want intensity! This series In particular,, and the way we race here is very fierce to the highest extent and you will be giving a fight from whomever you scrap with! Be it in the back or the front. I love our drivers here!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW timee11; You are officially signed registered with the 2011 Honda Weider HSV-010 :sly:👍

Last edited:
Just a Reminder
GVS race tomorrow is 50 Laps (250km)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-No GF tomorrow supposedly so I should be online for most of the day today, or night for the Gmt guys. This is officially my 1st full out prepared race finally!

Last edited:
Ok. We were practicing earlier, seth was able to go into the 44's pretty consistently. Hopefully he can make the race. Its 4pm our time, right?

What do you guys think of the tire glitch? I think it's pathetic and makes races less fun.
I like it and I don't. While I wish there was consistency between the compounds for realism, I also like the strategy it adds

What do you guys think of the tire glitch? I think it's pathetic and makes races less fun.
I like it and I don't. While I wish there was consistency between the compounds for realism, I also like the strategy it adds

Guys I'm more than certain its not a tire glitch or a least a fully tire glitch because the tires feel great after I pit but my lap times are slower. I'm sure its a transmission glitch that feels like a tire glitch even tho the faster degrading rears over the fronts is part of the tire glitch. On the HSV it's just fine because I shoot off my fronts sooner than my rears, but I don't have to pit any sooner because I'm running out of tire wear or something like that.

Oz you were there, but I tried it again in another chassis and after pitting the GT6 cuts my mph off by 3mph in every gear. That's why its virtually impossible to run the same lap times you did before you pit for the 2st time.

Anyways it does suck because there goes early pitting for track positioning, but then again you can get track positioning if the guys stay out too long not wanting to get the affected glitch tires & transmission. Like I said I figured the glitch all the way out so hopefully I can spin it in my benefit, like a couple of us said it affects everyone, so I'm telling myself this is like Bernie Ecc trying one of his tire or transmission tricks to shake the card deck up a little bit for the new Season,.

Joetruck, mind if I get in with the last Weider?
Registered you my friend! 👍

Yeah we will be in my lobby.

I'll be opening it in 15min.

Due to recent events meaning people can't find it, it will be a public lobby and I'll also post room number.

But add me anyway guys. ZachAK47

is there stiill a minimum lap stint rule with the medium tire ?
Sure is, just like last year Skeng & anybody else?,.
--------------------------------------------------------
New Drivers Tire Breakdown Quick Version:
Start on Med Stint do (9 Laps) min
Pit on 2nd Stint Med do (10 Laps) min
End on Med Stint do (8 Laps) min
--------------------------------------------------------
*work it to your advantage drivers*

Last edited:
Is it not just simply 8 flying laps?
Btw it should be 9 laps end of race, not 8 lol. End and start should be same.

Room open 1472 6118 4130 9224 1273

Back