S2 | Autobacs Super GT | (NEW START TIME ~ 2pm Pst | 10pm Gmt)Open 

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 729 comments
For those who were throwing **** on me: I was only able to see 5 drivers (Flanked, Zach, Joe, TNT and Time) and I only crashed once with Time and wasn't on purpose as I spun, anyways I have to apologize if I harmed him. But I didn't crash anymore, at least, not on my screen.

tested replay all laps are there for me
You were catching me 2 seconds a lap after you spun on glitches tires and I couldn't catch you when I had softs and you had mediums but it was a great first 20 laps. I've never had anyone stay on my bumper that long. Should be a fun season.

For those who were throwing **** on me: I was only able to see 5 drivers (Flanked, Zach, Joe, TNT and Time) and I only crashed once with Time and wasn't on purpose as I spun, anyways I have to apologize if I harmed him. But I didn't crash anymore, at least, not on my screen.
Yeah that was unfortunate Ghaek. I had to pit after that as my car went to s***. Could not recover lap time. We were doing 42's and 43's and then after pit was 48's and never got better than that.

Not sure if barely anyone took mediums or the replay is glitched but everyone should watch it and see what they think.

I have enough data to work backwards and find out, but if Skeng's is right about the replay and we having it all minus the fact it stopped the tape at 45 mins, then all of this can go out the window. Zach & I will go thru the tapes and award points in the disconnected order tomorrow.

Really enjoyed the race , was upset when i spun on 2nd stint lost about 7 seconds i think.

My setup seems to work well on the glitched tires or could of just been luck on my side this week .

One thing i noticed in the replay my tire wear was better than oz even in the 1st stint .

The GTR is way too fast on the straight , no way i could pass this guy for 20 laps .

Shame Calum got dcd im sure he would of been in the mix as well and it would of been interesting to compare his car and stints with oz's .

What track is next ?

My connection was fine till more Americans joined then I couldn't hold a good line if this continues use I withdraw from the series

Really enjoyed the race , was upset when i spun on 2nd stint lost about 7 seconds i think.

My setup seems to work well on the glitched tires or could of just been luck on my side this week .

One thing i noticed in the replay my tire wear was better than oz even in the 1st stint .

The GTR is way too fast on the straight , no way i could pass this guy for 20 laps .

Shame Calum got dcd im sure he would of been in the mix as well and it would of been interesting to compare his car and stints with oz's .

What track is next ?

I feel you there,
I battled Zach for more laps than I could count. We battled for 2 tire stints so that's a lot of laps fighting with Zach, but the replay is s1ck because of it. Anyways same thing here I had him in the technical part; sector 2 & 3, but sector 1, "forget about it". I felt like F1 in the DRS zone if I didn't have 1 to 2 sec gap on him, with him in the draft he was on my a$$ the whole time. It took a lot of deep braking block pass attempts to pull off the pass finally. As of this round yea I think the HSV is a little to over reged, but I still want to see some more tight tracks to see if there is still a track layout out there that the HSV's dominate at and show why they need this much kg overall. This is not a slam to the reg's just my findings after round 1. I'll know what's up further by rounds 3 to 4.

The lap times are the same. It's just the way how the cars go about getting there.

Under accel and decel the cars are fine. It's just top end speed. And without a massive power boost which would boost the accel you ain't ever going to get them at the same top speed

The lap times are the same. It's just the way how the cars go about getting there.

Under accel and decel the cars are fine. It's just top end speed. And without a massive power boost which would boost the accel you ain't ever going to get them at the same top speed

Lap times are far from the same

Oz managed a 40 9

While calum and myself 41 6 and 41 7 respectively

Now it must be oz has found something we havent or calum was having an off day , im not sure

I do know for sure that without draft there is no way i could of kept up with ozs gtr

You can see for yourself on the replay , 20 laps or more of follow the leader

Lets see how the season progresses , a lot of hsvs on track so we will have lots of feedback

I hope those new drivers stick with the league. It was nice to have a big turnout.

I got 2 points for pole and fast lap right?
Btw I wish we would of voted for weekly races.

Last edited:
could someone define bi weekly please ?

It means we race every other Sayurday SkengD.
The race was a blast. The battle I had with Timee was awesome. I could shake him off a bit here and there, but he finally got a good pass when I slowed too much going into a turn.

Yes, the HSV is a bit slow down the straights. I had no problems drafting the other HSV's, but drafting the GTR's was a pain. I could draft Bazzer in his YellowHat GTR.
I want to thank all for a big turnout yesterday. :)

I was running ok after the start, when i changed my tune at the last second I choose C instead of A and i think the transmission isn't setup properly because i had terrible pull out of the corners. I think i got up to 6th or 7th and Ghaek was bump drafting me for some reason and i missed my breaking point and went into the gravel at turn 1 so had to let all drivers past before rejoining. So thanks for that Ghaek.

I also have to say again that the caution rule was a joke. Why I'm supposed to give up places i make at the start for other peoples carelessness is unbelievable. Joe you do a lot of series and should have all your rules down to a tee now but last night's events were a shambles.

I was running ok after the start, when i changed my tune at the last second I choose C instead of A and i think the transmission isn't setup properly because i had terrible pull out of the corners. I think i got up to 6th or 7th and Ghaek was bump drafting me for some reason and i missed my breaking point and went into the gravel at turn 1 so had to let all drivers past before rejoining. So thanks for that Ghaek.

I also have to say again that the caution rule was a joke. Why I'm supposed to give up places i make at the start for other peoples carelessness is unbelievable. Joe you do a lot of series and should have all your rules down to a tee now but last night's events were a shambles.

That's going to be a long answer, I'll get back to you with the whole passage once its done being typed,,. 👍 All I can say is there are a lot of new drivers this season and you guys are the ones that are not sure why we have 1st sector cautions in the 1st place, plus how we do the cautions in the 2nd place.

Last Season we created a caution rule because we were ask to do so by some drivers after we had a bunch of 1st lap incidents. We haven't had to use this rule for awhile because it's usually very easy to complete the 1st sector before having a issue, but this being a new game, a new series, and most importantly a lot of new drivers whom were no around as this series was forming over the pass 3 seasons.

With that being said the caution period was not orchestrated correctly yesterday which made it look even more disfunctional. I was trying to type keep your grid order from the time the 2nd cautions was called, but the pack was taking off too fast for me to even finish explaining the caution procedure which made me to not even catch up to the back of the pack, and had to type caution again. What is needed is for all the current drivers to understand the caution procedure, or secondly if this current driver list does not like the caution rule to vote it out then. I didn't create the 1st caution rule in the 1st place, so I can give 2 ..... about it being with us or not. I used it because there was a 3 car pile up in the back of the grid, and I felt to give the effected drivers a good chance at there 1st turn-out to use the caution rule since I was in appliance with the OLR rules. the caution period is to freeze the grid at the typing of the 2nd caution and pace lap around but its understandable that the drivers in the front which a lot of them are new didn't know what to do. Me & Zach the owners were both in the back so we had no one to orchestrate what was going on in the front, and the new guys with some of the old had to figure it out themselves. I had not the pack left my a$$ I would of completed typing up the whole procedure but I wasn't really given a good chance there, plus with everyone's slamming going on at the same time instead of some understanding and some help would of been nice.

Anyways if having a caution is too complicated for drivers to part-take in fine with me, like I said half this grid is a new drivers list so this current drivers list can decide if they want them or not. I don't dictate anything in this series, so I allow you guys to vote it in or out!?

Last edited:
Back