S2 | Autobacs Super GT | (NEW START TIME ~ 2pm Pst | 10pm Gmt)Open 

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 729 comments
That's going to be a long answer, I'll get back to you with the whole passage once its done being typed,,. 👍 All I can say is there are a lot of new drivers this season and you guys are the ones that are not sure why we have 1st sector cautions in the 1st place, plus how we do the cautions in the 2nd place.

Last Season we created a caution rule because we were ask to do so by some drivers after we had a bunch of 1st lap incidents. We haven't had to use this rule for awhile because it's usually very easy to complete the 1st sector before having a issue, but this being a new game, a new series, and most importantly a lot of new drivers whom were no around as this series was forming over the pass 3 seasons.

With that being said the caution period was not orchestrated correctly yesterday which made it look even more disfunctional. I was trying to type keep your grid order from the time the 2nd cautions was called, but the pack was taking off too fast for me to even finish explaining the caution procedure which made me to not even catch up to the back of the pack, and had to type caution again. What is needed is for all the current drivers to understand the caution procedure, or secondly if this current driver list does not like the caution rule to vote it out then. I didn't create the 1st caution rule in the 1st place, so I can give 2 ..... about it being with us or not. I used it because there was a 3 car pile up in the back of the grid, and I felt to give the effected drivers a good chance at there 1st turn-out to use the caution rule since I was in appliance with the OLR rules. the caution period is to freeze the grid at the typing of the 2nd caution and pace lap around but its understandable that the drivers in the front which a lot of them are new didn't know what to do. Me & Zach the owners were both in the back so we had no one to orchestrate what was going on in the front, and the new guys with some of the old had to figure it out themselves. I had not the pack left my a$$ I would of completed typing up the whole procedure but I wasn't really given a good chance there, plus with everyone's slamming going on at the same time instead of some understanding and some help would of been nice.

Anyways if having a caution is too complicated for drivers to part-take in fine with me, like I said half this grid is a new drivers list so this current drivers list can decide if they want them or not. I don't dictate anything in this series, so I allow you guys to vote it in or out!?
I like the cautions, I just think that if you are involved in an incident you should start at the back.

I like the cautions, I just think that if you are involved in an incident you should start at the back.
That's fine by me! 👍 honestly I didn't care where is started as long as I wasn't getting smoked by over a full sector :) but I was just trying to follow the old rules

Yea I mean the rules are the rules we all have to follow them, my only issue would be for them to be more clear in the op for the new guys or guys like me who sat out a season, that way we know exactly what to do in each situation.

Ya first laps suck. Cold tires have no grip which I always seem to forget, you have the under steer and different breaking points from the draft to remember, and on top of that your in a pack with not much room to work with. So it's up to us drivers to be patient and try to stay clean. I should listen to my own advice :lol:

Keep it, just when it comes out everybody maintains position. Only two attempts at a restart, from lap 3 on it would be go regardless of what happens

Somebody's gonna get screwed in the first sector. The rule should absolutely stay.

That's how it got created in the 1st place, but be it that we all cant get a simple caution period done the right way I had to vote against it. Maybe after a couple of drivers getting screwed over this Season 2 on the opening laps; and then we might see its return by popular demand!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Monday Night Pst time is my spread sheets & replay analyzing day so we will have official points & penalties displayed by then.

Last edited:
Keep it. People should have followed the rules. Youre suppose to wait, but it looked like not everyone slowed enough to wait for those affected.

Last edited:
Keep it. People should have followed the rules. You're suppose to wait, but it looked like not everyone slowed enough to wait for those affected.

I agree all drivers just have to come of the throttle, but that's still too much in the heat of competition obviously. I ran cautions is other series including some of my other ones and no problems, but here its different and I think I know why. Simply put I believe some drivers are against it too much to make it work tbh. we'll just keep real life, real life, and virtual, virtual.

Last edited:
I agree all drivers just have to come of the throttle, but that's still too much in the heat of competition obviously. I ran cautions is other series including some of my other ones and no problems, but here its different and I think I know why. Simply put I believe some drivers are against it too much to make it work tbh. we'll just keep real life, real life, ad virtual, virtual.
It's not that at all it's just when you've done it it always been late or unclear when I've been there. If you are to do it you need a steward to watch the race like a race director. The last time I remember having one half the guys pitted and the others didn't it ended up wasting 40 minutes and making us do a re-run

It's not that at all it's just when you've done it it always been late or unclear when I've been there. If you are to do it you need a steward to watch the race like a race director. The last time I remember having one half the guys pitted and the others didn't it ended up wasting 40 minutes and making us do a re-run

I would love to setup a demonstration Pit procedure test one of the weekends we are not racing, but if the whole full house doesn't show up then ts still pointless at the end of the tunnel. I'm sure its getting voted out so this no longer matters but that would be the best way to of handled it.

I guess 18s should be possible , im pretty sure my alien friends run 20s or even 19s on hards

I need a lot of track time here , dont really know this track

Did expect to see so many of my kart tracks with their owners on this tape. Had I been at Apex Raceway that day, I probably could of got on track with the cameras rolling. I even seen this guy I got into a spat with over my girl being on track!

Last edited:
Back