S2000 prize car

  • Thread starter Thread starter illegal
  • 13 comments
  • 441 views
Messages
692
Messages
illerion
I won the Honda S2000 (dunno where...) and the name doesn't come up, neither in Arcade or Simulation... :confused:
I don't know if that's normal or posted before, but the search gave me a lot of hits :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by illegal
I won the Honda S2000 (dunno where...) and the name doesn't come up, neither in Arcade or Simulation... :confused:
I don't know if that's normal or posted before, but the search gave me a lot of hits :rolleyes:
:cheers:
 
dunno. never seen that happening. but u could win it at these races

(3) Amatuer Type-R meeting (Regular, Mugen, Spoon)
(1) Amatuer Dream Championship (LM edition)
 
It's the regular, i could get a screenie, but that would be with a normal camera...
 
Originally posted by booyah
dunno. never seen that happening. but u could win it at these races

(3) Amatuer Type-R meeting (Regular, Mugen, Spoon)
(1) Amatuer Dream Championship (LM edition)
Or you could make it with the codes available
 
Originally posted by illegal
I won the Honda S2000 (dunno where...) and the name doesn't come up, neither in Arcade or Simulation... :confused:
I don't know if that's normal or posted before, but the search gave me a lot of hits :rolleyes:
Hi illegal :
:D I know the NAME doesn't show in ARCADE in the NTSC version. Makes kind of a good "bookmarK' however when you're scrolling back & forth. Unsure about Sim mode. Check out "gumpy's" thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-21380.html for lots more info about this prize car...UB57
:D
 
Yeh, it's in the PAL version, in arcade it shows up like a big black space inbetween the cars.
 
Do you have the PAL Version? Go to free run and then flick through...where the S2000 should be there will be a space.
 
It's just a transparent space between the other cars...
 
yea i run NTSC and i won this car yesterday....it shows the name in list form, but when i view the car, it has no name above the car....ya know what i mean?:lol:
 
Back