Same Car, Same Colour, Same Track & Time Thread *(Read OP)*#1

• Thread starter torque99
  • 427 comments
hahaha, no not team mates, AI drivers buddy, set up a 10 lap race and basically rammed all the blue cars off the track and got them to the back of the pack, then set about manipulating them into position, not that easy to be honest lol, worth it for some nice pics tho, congrats on the 7 votes, well won buddy :cheers:

Ok Week 12 Now Open (see OP #Post no.1). Still 5 pics. Still your best creative shots. All open. All welcome. The more the better.

It is the brilliant Lotus ExigeS this week.

Factory 'green'

Scotland-The Kyle

Stormy/Heavy Rain - 14.00pm x1

(See OP-banner)-to follow soon :)

Bonus: Kudos to who ever post their five pics if you want to add a special (seperate post) showing your best time or leaderboard of your time you are more than welcome and we will all try and beat it! (easier said than done with these guys)

Great opportunities--Good luck again

:gtpflag::gtpflag: torque99 đź‘Ť:gtpflag::gtpflag:

Well done @GameOver77 It is going to be close each week as only a few are entering and liking, I thought yours looked great shots and hard work and wondered how you got all blues together! :bowdown: It was 4 winners this week as last vote was 6am this morning- If it was now 3stripes would have won đź‘Ť:P

Cheers buddy, great pics from everyone as always, i got lucky with the number of blue's, used maximum number of cars and there were 3 blue's in our colour for the challenge, 3 blacks aswell and a few other's, a bit of luck i think really, then herded them up for 8 laps, very easily done om rookie but they are to timid to manipulate so did it on pro, they will overtake you then so better pics but harder to round up haha. Looking forward to the new one, The Kyle is not a good track for me in TT, this will be a challenge and i like a challenge :) đź‘Ť :cheers:

Hi Nato, Yes you can have them all Factory colour usually mixed colours unless it is just a special i.e Zonda, 430 scuderia, bmw gts etc - It is in the settings but hidden you have to scroll down.đź‘Ť (otherwise all as standard have DC livery on) This option gives you more realistic races and opportunities for photos etc with the same car :)
[url=https://flic.kr/p/xcgbSM]DRIVECLUB™_20150816202522 by torque99, on Flickr[/URL]

hahaha, no not team mates, AI drivers buddy, set up a 10 lap race and basically rammed all the blue cars off the track and got them to the back of the pack, then set about manipulating them into position, not that easy to be honest lol, worth it for some nice pics tho, congrats on the 7 votes, well won buddy :cheers:

Wow, then it was even more outside the box thinking and hard work. :lol:
Good job! For me, you won the week. :cheers:

Well done @GameOver77...It was 4 winners this week as last vote was 6am this morning- If it was now 3stripes would have won đź‘Ť:P
It also happened to me a few times to like posts/pictures unaware that the contest week has ended. :embarrassed:

Ok here is my 5 - I forgot how much fun this car and the heavy rain was !! I never actually made it to the end for a time and therefore have some for the crash club soon! :lol: And will work on the time later!

For the Full size HD pics all these are on my flickr..click here for this latest post or on my signature đź‘Ť

DRIVECLUB™_20150916081728.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150916081420.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150916081352.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150916082750 (2).jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150916081218.jpg

Last edited:
i also have many for the crash club haha, what a bloody tough time challenge this is, i cant see much through the windscreen, single wiper's are useless (DC if you read this can you give us the option to increase wiper speed in race, maybe the D-pad or something, you just cant see the corners at all half the time, or the track in general lol? please?), driving blind half the time lol, ive put something like a 2.10 in at the moment i think, a full 7 seconds off top spot !

@Nato_777 its not a noob question as far as im concerned, i only figured it out recently haha, i dont see a setting to have them all 1 colour but you can defo switch to factory colours like torque said, its in the 'event settings' somewhere for the race event i thinkl, same place you adjust how many laps and so on

excellent question, and yes i believe they do now you mention it, the Audi TT challenge we did was light rain, i switched to heavy rain for a few bonus pics for the main thread, checked the leader board to see what times were about and my time in light rain was on the board !! thats a very good point mate ! :cheers:

Last edited:
That's a great idea!
I don't think I will do any more laps (except the one when I took the pictures and I was around 10 seconds behind you :lol:). I have bought some double XP tokens a few days ago and prefer to spend them on the single player tours I have left to complete and time trials on circuits where I can do more than one lap.

@MeanElf Stunning rare shot of the seagull low down- It proves even they must be dynamic! :bowdown:
@Nato_777 Great livery/edit- looks shiny and real

:cool: WEEK 12 NOW ENDED-GREAT CREATIVE PHOTOS ONCE AGAIN BY ALL ON THE SAME TRACK-! Good to see so many this week and even some late comers again-thanks for all the efforts guys with this thread guys appreciated đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť :cool:

THE JOINT WINNERS THIS WEEK ARE :- @Nato_777 , @torque99 , @3stripes

ALL WITH 7 'Likes' CONGRATULATIONS :gtpflag:

TT BEST TIME on the lap

A BIG congratulations to @GameOver77 :gtpflag:('again :yuck:;)đź‘Ť)for the winning time as far as I can see :bowdown:This was a hard fast wet track to get right..:cheers: Great time in the wet mate I gave up! :mad:đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

@MeanElf Stunning rare shot of the seagull low down- It proves even they must be dynamic! :bowdown:
Thanks - indeed they are. I wanted to get a shot of the 'seagull holding pattern' at night once, with them caught in the headlight beams as the car climbs the second bridge, but had to restart the replay so many times as the dynamic loop (or whatever it is guiding them) never quite got them into the same position as when I saw them during the actual TT run; my conclusion, definitely dynamic but I never guessed that they were that dynamic. It even surprised Rushy and Jamie :lol:

Back