Same Car, Same Colour, Same Track & Time Thread *(Read OP)*#1

• Thread starter torque99
  • 427 comments
:cool: WEEK 13 NOW ENDED-GREAT CREATIVE PHOTOS ONCE AGAIN BY ALL ON THE SAME TRACK-! Good to see so many again this week -thanks for all the efforts again guys with this thread appreciated 👍👍👍👍 :cool:

THE JOINT WINNERS THIS WEEK ARE :- @torque99 , @c_14S6

Both WITH 9 'Likes' ! CONGRATULATIONS :gtpflag:

TT BEST TIME on the lap

A BIG congratulations to @GameOver77 :gtpflag:('again :yuck:;)👍)for the winning time as far as I can see :bowdown:This was another twisty tight track to get right..:cheers: Great time again I actually forgot about this one and was ages on the sprint one! :mad:👍👍

Last edited:
WEEK 14 NOW OPEN!:

Banners to be updated soon:

CAR: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2015

COLOUR: Factory Blue (lighter Blue colour)
TRACK: Glenmorgan (Reverse), India
TIME: 09:00 x1
CLOUDS: Clear
PRECIPITATION: Dry
CROWD: LARGE - only if you want to- I thought it makes more of an atmosphere for photos on this track:tup::cheers:

Brought to you by The Department of Trimming Plants with Very Expensive Cars.
DRIVECLUB™_20151001105304.png
DRIVECLUB™_20151001110803.png
DRIVECLUB™_20151001113341.png
DRIVECLUB™_20151001114319.png
DRIVECLUB™_20151001120114.png

WEEK 15 NOW OPEN!:

Banners to be updated soon:

CAR: Audi R8 V10 Coupe Plus
COLOUR: Factory Red
TRACK: Hurrungane (Norway) P2P
TIME: 18:30PM x1
CLOUDS: CLOUDY
PRECIPITATION: Light rain
CROWD: Optional- LARGE makes more of an atmosphere for photos :cheers:

Good Luck again :gtpflag:

This should make for some great photo opportunities as the cloud formations and lighting this time of evening in Norway are amazing with the sun going down, Also the car lights front and rear are on giving some extra ideas...👍

Last edited:
lost count of how many hours ive put into this TT over the last 3 days, just cant get my act together for some reason (may be that lovely sunset distracting me lol) but @c_1456 you can smash my time if you sort your 2 bridge corners out, i reckon a 3.10 - 3.11 can be done on this (ive got a video of my lap ready for upload if guy's want it) !
DRIVECLUB™_20151008170944_1.png

@c_14S6 im stupid with computers haha, do you need a youtube account? i honestly dont know what that stuff means haha, ive never understood youtube, im lost with this, is no way to put it on here from a memory stick?

@c_14S6 im stupid with computers haha, do you need a youtube account? i honestly dont know what that stuff means haha, ive never understood youtube, im lost with this, is no way to put it on here from a memory stick?
Unfortunately not. You would need a Youtube account, but if you have a Google account, it's probably already been made for you.

I've got to go to work shortly, but will send you a step-by-step list later - it's not as scary as it might seem :)

Thanks @MeanElf much appreciated, i think ive sorted it, 33% through the upload, i might be able to do this yet :lol: ps can you tell me why most the smilie's are showing up as broken on my computer? like i say im proper dumb with computers :lol:

Thanks @MeanElf much appreciated, i think ive sorted it, 33% through the upload, i might be able to do this yet :lol: ps can you tell me why most the smilie's are showing up as broken on my computer? like i say im proper dumb with computers :lol:
Could be that you are running an older software version than the forum. Most of my problems with viewing vids and stuff comes from software updates forum-side that my system hasn't been upgraded to (usually Flash player in my case)

I'll have a word with my tech-guru wife who really knows what she's talking about (as opposed to me, who just pretends to :D) I'll PM you the details later because she'll be playing Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection all night...

Latest Posts

Back