San Andreas coming to PSN tuesday?

• Thread starter Slash
  • 63 comments
Here's how my Esperanto looks in game
image.jpg
image.jpeg

@JASON_ROCKS1998 Is there any songs removed from the PS4 version like the Mobile, Steam and PS3 & XB360 port (The one with enhanced Graphics)?

I always preferred the PS2 version of GTA 3D era over other platform, especially with San andreas since the weather & atmosphere is WAY better than PC or mobile port.

K-DST is probably my favourite ever GTA radio station, I found myself singing along to most if not all of the songs and as everyone knows it's perfect for doing bombing runs in the Hydra jet.
All radio stations from San Andreas are my favorite, i just enjoy listening to them all but my most favorite would be K-DST, Radio Los Santos, Playback FM and Radio X. This game along with Vice city and Vice City Stories have the best radio stations in the GTA Series.

Last edited:
@JASON_ROCKS1998 Is there any songs removed from the PS4 version like the Mobile, Steam and PS3 & XB360 port (The one with enhanced Graphics)?

I always preferred the PS2 version of GTA 3D era over other platform, especially with San andreas since the weather & atmosphere is WAY better than PC or mobile port.

All radio stations from San Andreas are my favorite, i just enjoy listening to them all but my most favorite would be K-DST, Radio Los Santos, Playback FM and Radio X. This game along with Vice city and Vice City Stories have the best radio stations in the GTA Series.
I'm not sure if any songs have been removed, but I imagine any absent from the PS3 version are also absent on PS4

Back