• I am scared of flying!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I am scared of anthrax!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I am scared of small pox!

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
None, Stealth you and I both know that the CDC has smallbox under control!

The head of the CDC, Jefferey Koplan, lives 3 houses down from me. He met with the president yesterday, and we're having dinner with him on wednesday!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by Stealth Viper

The head of the CDC, Jefferey Koplan, lived 3 houses down from me. He met with the president yesterday, and we're having dinner with him on wednesday!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;) ;) ;)

Awesome Stealth!

The head of the CDC, Jefferey Koplan, lived 3 houses down from me. He met with the president yesterday, and we're having dinner with him on wednesday!!!
Are you serious? :eek:

I'd consider myself smart, so none.

Smallpox? Bring you it crazy Montanaians.

I'm eating an anthrax cookie right now. I'm going out on a limb here but planes are safer than they ever were right now.

I really am not scared of any of this.

Although, if I had to be scared of anything it would be small pox. Small pox is a serious thing that is not good at all to have. I would rather have anthrax cookies! :yuck:

I'm not really scared. They got small pox under control, Anthrax always had bad music in my opinion, and there's nothing wrong with getting air in your car. ;) :P :D

Well, if the wind's going in the wrong direction and India and Pakistan decide the press the button, we could cop some of the radiation - so that's a concern.

That said, I seriously doubt they'll get into a full scale conflict, for precisely the above reason.

We'll see - I wish the Indians would just the Kashmiris have their vote and be done with - all this stupid posturing...

Yeah I know. This whole thing will turn out interestingly. I've predicted before that Kashmir, not Israel and the Mideast, would start World War III.

Back