Scariest Movie youve ever seen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dudebusta
  • 64 comments
  • 2,350 views
The Divine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood



just thinking about that.... chills down my spine


:lol:
 
jaws.

The first time i saw it, and that head popped out of the boat:D
 
The only one that sticks out in my mind right now is Alien. (The very first one.)
 
Showgirls ;)

Actually I'm with Space on this one, and I'd have to say Jaws. That movie is based on where I live, and Quint is based on a man named Frank Mundus that lives (lived... might be dead, wasn't back in the early 90's though) out in Montaulk point. (Tip of the south fork of Long Island)
Every time I'm sitting in the water with my water skis on, waiting for the boat to go, Jaws is the only thing I can think of...

(when I was a kid I was terrified of the water for 1 summer.)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Showgirls ;)

Actually I'm with Space on this one, and I'd have to say Jaws. That movie is based on where I live, and Quint is based on a man named Frank Mundus that lives (lived... might be dead, wasn't back in the early 90's though) out in Montaulk point. (Tip of the south fork of Long Island)
Every time I'm sitting in the water with my water skis on, waiting for the boat to go, Jaws is the only thing I can think of...

(when I was a kid I was terrified of the water for 1 summer.)

Did you watch 'shark week'?

They had a show on the real life jaws attacks of the early 1900's (summer of 1913 i think). 13 deaths in like 12 days, 3-4 up stream in a creek the the shark swam up. freaky.
 
Originally posted by space


Did you watch 'shark week'?

They had a show on the real life jaws attacks of the early 1900's (summer of 1913 i think). 13 deaths in like 12 days, 3-4 up stream in a creek the the shark swam up. freaky.

I always watch shark week :D And I did see that, although I can't remember if I saw it this year or previously...
Jersey has had some problems too ;)
 
Kazam...WOW :eek: did you see shaqs performance :eek:
 
That head falling out of the boat in Jaws scared the be-jaysus outta me.
 
Uhh... The Lion King???:lol:

Nah um..... 007 (Goldeneye) terrifired me heaps when i was 5 but i dunno???
 
The Ring

I saw this movie last month, I have seen a LOT of horror movies, and I thought that I could handle most horror movies.

I was home alone, and it was dark. I watched half the movie, and had to turn it off. I was really SCARED.. I watched the rest the morning after, in full daylight.. I'm a chicken, i know :p


http://www.ring-themovie.com/
 
WOW! My 666th post! 😈 😈

Anyway, dudebusta - if you like Blair Witch, you might want to check out "The Ring"
 
I can't quite remember it but I think it was called something along the lines of 'What Lies Beneath.'

Scared the **** out of me when that ghost's refelection appeared in the bath water. :eek:
 
I found Hollow man kinda scary, Hannibal is scary, Scream and Scream 2 is allright, Duel as a car film is really scary, i have a WIERD sense of scary, i am terrified of UFO's but not so scared of ghosts.
 
By the way did anyone see the Mothman Prophicies. i has been out a while now but i was wondering what the film itself was good or not?
 
Did i mention that i found all those films i mentioned earlier, i was actually terrified of.
 
Originally posted by CloneHead
WOW! My 666th post! 😈 😈

Anyway, dudebusta - if you like Blair Witch, you might want to check out "The Ring"

is it out on video?
 
I wish I had seen Blair Witch on the big screen. I've only seen it on video and I was not impressed after all the hype. I think it's great how it was produced and the way they went about it, but in the end I just wasn't that scared. In a darkened theatre with better sound it might have been better.

I don't know; we used to be big scary movie fans but it's been a while (kids, you know). Let's see if I can dredge a few up:

Alien (the original - not too bad)
American Werewolf In London
The Thing (remake)
nearly anything by John Carpenter
M
Nightmare On Elm Street (the first one - maybe I was just wasted?)

That's a pretty pathetic list, but maybe I can think of more later.
 
Originally posted by HUDSONJONES
the fog, very good late at night when it is foggy outside!!

yup!! I dunno about now...saw that movie back when i was a kid..

Exorcist (remake) - The whole movie was dumb as hell..but there was 1 no actually 2 parts that scared the phuck outta me..

1- girl climbing down the stairs backwards

2- that stupid mysterious face!!!

Fri da 13th
Nightmare on Elm street


I wanna see The Ring though..heard A LOT about that movie..
 
The shorts for The Fast and The Furious scared me enough to not want to see it at all
 
:lol: Cobraboy you are joking right :lol:
 
I'd be :rotfl: If he wasn't being :rolleyes:
 
Signs scared the holy cr*p outta me. it was good, but i couldn't sleep for a looong time. i like the alien stuff, but it scares me for some reason.
 
The only movie that ever scared me was Ernest Scared Stupid. I think I was 7?? or around that when I saw it. I don't know gave me nightmares for a couple of weeks.
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta


is it out on video?

Sorry for the slow reply...

It is out in my country, but i don't know if it is out worldwide.
I would think so, since it's from 1998.

Directed by Hideo Nakata.. I think it's Japanese or Chinese or something..
 

Attachments

  • ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 96
Back