Scariest Movie youve ever seen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dudebusta
  • 64 comments
  • 2,350 views
When I first saw the Hellraiser movies they were quite scary.
One of the scariest parts in a film is in The Ring when the girl crawls towards the telly then climbs out the screen. That **** me up bad.

*WARNING* Picture below is from Hellraiaser may scare the crap out of you

hellraiser.jpg
 
I saw "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" in the theatres when it was out a few months ago. Definitely one of the scariest movies I've ever seen. It wouldn't be as bad if they didn't remind you in the beginning and the end that it all really happened.
 
For me it would have to be 28 days later.

I live near a place in the UK called Portland Down, which is the UK Chemical/Biological research centre. They say it only does research on naturally occuring stuff, but that coupled with the film scared the c**p out of me.

Its like Dawn of the Dead (2004) but without the humour and they are not dead, but infected.

Trailers here

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/28_days_later/

The one well worth a look is the first six minutes of the film, watch that and you will understand what I wrote above.
 
Originally posted by space
jaws.

The first time i saw it, and that head popped out of the boat:D
I was six when I fist saw that, the head popped out, I dived behind the sofa and **** myself :lol: .
 
28 Days later was good for the first hour or so, but once thoes army guys came into it it lost it's aura, it was too predictable as well overall, I knew who would live and who would die but it was entertaining stuff.
 
Back