Scenery

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 417 comments
hope this count
Matterhorn - Kurz_1.jpg
Matterhorn - Kurz_2.jpg
Matterhorn - Kurz.jpg

This game makes us collect more and more photos! Fortunately, hard drives are cheap!!

Here are some which have minimal car presence, and some variety of theme.

View attachment 148463

View attachment 148456

View attachment 148454

View attachment 148443

View attachment 148445

View attachment 148448

View attachment 148451
Picture 2 + 4 are stunning!
Really impressive the play of the colours, the atmosphere and the depth you were able to capture! :drool: 👍
Is picture 4 edited?

Picture 2 + 4 are stunning!
Really impressive the play of the colours, the atmosphere and the depth you were able to capture! :drool: 👍
Is picture 4 edited?

Thank you for the kind words! Both of these photos you have mentioned are a case of being in the right "place" at the right "time". There was no editing on any photos in the set.

Number 2 was taken following a car up the mountain at Bathurst, and I just chose the camera which gave a helicopter view. I'm thinking that there might be even better photos at a different time of day (dawn or dusk).

Number 4 is at Spa of course, and again, the key is time of day.

Thanks again for your encouragement.

On A Perfect Day - Tutorial

Here is another tutorial video yet again rammed full of the worlds greatest hints and tips.......not really but if you watch it and maybe even try it yourself you WILL pick up some new techniques.

If you do follow along then good for you, the only way to learn is to take the time to digest the new information, If you DON'T watch it or follow along then...you've only got yourself to blame!

It's entirely up to you though :)

I really hope you take the time to watch it because I took the time to make it!

Let me know what you think and if it's any help at all!

Anyway...Thanks for looking

👍

Back