Scenery

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 417 comments
Nürburgring Nordschleife__10.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife__11.jpg
Red Bull Ring_5.jpg

Attempted a shot of London to recreate that deserted look, but it was a task made more difficult by the fact that most side streets end in a backdrop photo wall about half way...

So this is unfortunately the best I could muster.
London scenery.jpg

Hey Scotte, you appear to be on a mission to find all hidden views onto distant scenery - nice one.

Attempted a shot of London to recreate that deserted look, but it was a task made more difficult by the fact that most side streets end in a backdrop photo wall about half way...

So this is unfortunately the best I could muster.
View attachment 176096

Hey Scotte, you appear to be on a mission to find all hidden views onto distant scenery - nice one.
Nailed it!!!

Are we really sure that no one has found a way out of London or Goodwood 2014? :lol:

Taking pictures with a car on these spots would bring me...one day of joy. Probably. :dopey:
Nice shot of the road leading off from the Goodwood hillclimb at the very end of the track. I always wanted to go down there too and was really quite thrilled I could 'walk' so far past the finish line.

Curiously enough, your pic reminds me of an Australian rally stage from DiRT. Maybe it leads to the Goodwood rally stage...

Latest Posts

Back