Scirocco R Cup

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 287 comments
Liveries have been sent, but I forgot I changed the livery slightly so the ERDGAS logo both front and rear should have a white background, like the first pics in this thread

If anyone is having trouble with their liveries let me know if I can help

*List updated - Changed my Car number from 12 to 86*

I'd love to join this, if the races are Sunday afternoon (GMT) I can definitely make (most of) the races... if it's at night, I think I can make at least half of 'm.. I'd like #64, I'm in GMT+1 and I'll send an FR later tonight.

I have a question about the tuning setup though: are you going to publish the settings you chose? Because I'd really like to know up front what, in terms of springs/shocks/diff and braking specifically, what I'm dealing with :D

Good question, I'm sure I could publish the settings but I wouldn't want people taking advantage of this and then using their own setup instead of the one I had provided, but there will be plenty of time to get used to the setup during pre season practice sessions

Good question, I'm sure I could publish the settings but I wouldn't want people taking advantage of this and then using their own setup instead of the one I had provided, but there will be plenty of time to get used to the setup during pre season practice sessions

Fair enough, I guess that's not the best thing to do after all. I just wish you would allow a custom braking pressure and ratio setting then (you can adjust it for me) because I'm very much used to a high setting (160%+) with front bias :D

The brakes are only the sports brakes so there is no pressure or bias adjustments :D

(This is because I wanted to keep the car as close to the real car/series as possible, which only allows tyre pressure and Front anti roll bar adjustment)

But from the feedback I have received from the testers the tune is very solid and predictable

Can I have number 82 please?

haha.jpg

and can you send me a tune.. so I know that the bodykit works with my paint etc... cheers

The setup for the series is not ready yet, all the mods are listed in the OP

Also, have a look at the first pictures in the thread, the ERDGAS logo needs to have a white background

Oops, forgot to include my GMT! -6

Tomorrow I'll get all the modifications onto the car and start personalizing it a little bit.

Nevermind, you can count me out. I can't drive with ABS off. I don't have the technique to do so. I didn't realize this was going to be more strict and well, less fun.

I can put ABS on, I believe having it on to be a disadvantage, but if you're happy enough to run with it on Bry I'll leave it open

@ Crispy, I sent you the base livery didn't I?

Looking at the video, it seems like it's doing great so far! I'm going to make my Scirocco the black one driven by Daniel Lloyd! Starting tonight on the logo's and stuff :D

P.S.: If anyone needs the white vinyl patch to go under the Erdgas logo at the back, pm me and I'll gift it to you.

I can put ABS on, I believe having it on to be a disadvantage, but if you're happy enough to run with it on Bry I'll leave it open

Well, it's that or go barreling through half the corners cause I locked up the brakes. lol. I will practice some more with your car but i can't make promises. I switched from sim to normal steering like two months ago cause my lap times dropped about 2 seconds. I will give that a go again. Is braking line OK or is that a no-no? I am new to the Forza series so I don't know the tracks like many of you.
I'll do some more testing on real tracks tonight sans abs and with sim steering.

And using ABS, by meaning I would be slower, I hope that doesn't mean the car is physically slower but that my lap times are slower due to extended braking distances because that's the inherent nature of using ABS.

You asked for my number via xbl but someone else here chose 13 before I did. So, can I have 00? If not, 69, if not that just pick a random number cause it doesn't matter.

I will allow you to run the braking line, since again this would put yourself at a disadvantage in my opinion

Thanks for sorting the patch for the ERDGAS logo Melting Brains, look forward to seeing everyones liveries

This sounds awesome and I'd love to participate, but what happens if someone were to miss a race?

Back