Bronze 13.000 Cr. 1:39.000

Tunes will be posted here:
Shaunm80
Motor City Hami
BanditKarter22 and here
Silver Dragon Racing
Sean_BBB

Also have a look at the seasonal tunes directory here

EDIT: There is another similar Topic here Mods can Merge Topics please. Thank you

Last edited:
I finally got it after like.. 20 tries. 1:29.690.

My tip is to reduce the cars weight instead of tuning the power. I was driving behind my 3-stage-turbo ghost car, in which I had a lap time of ~1:30.300, but I took that whole ~0.6 seconds back in the last corner with a less powerfull but lightweighted car. And I even made some mistakes, so it doesn't even require perfect lap to get that time (or a perfect driver.)

Settings that I have touched are...
Suspension: Racing suspension Hard, Racing Brake Kit
Transmission: Max Speed 240
Drivetrain: Triple-plate clutch
Power: Limiter 97,5; Low RPM Turbo
Body: Weight reduction Stage 3

Oh, and I had all drive-easy-things off except ABS 1 and driving lines on.

after much try i managed to get gold , first corner was slowing me down alot
i think it took me an hour just doing a lap , tune the suspension , do a lap , tune the suspension
got the matte pink as reward thou so it was worth it

I finally got it after like.. 20 tries. 1:29.690.

My tip is to reduce the cars weight instead of tuning the power. I was driving behind my 3-stage-turbo ghost car, in which I had a lap time of ~1:30.300, but I took that whole ~0.6 seconds back in the last corner with a less powerfull but lightweighted car. And I even made some mistakes, so it doesn't even require perfect lap to get that time (or a perfect driver.)

Settings that I have touched are...
Suspension: Racing suspension Hard, Racing Brake Kit
Transmission: Max Speed 240
Drivetrain: Triple-plate clutch
Power: Limiter 97,5; Low RPM Turbo
Body: Weight reduction Stage 3

Oh, and I had all drive-easy-things off except ABS 1 and driving lines on.

Thanks for the useful tips.

Any tip is always appreciated.

Not too hard, ran a 1:28.9 on first clean lap after redlapping my first attempt from pushing the course limits a little.
no assists on g27.
Turned on srf and took a second and a half off very easily.
Looks like it will be a fun tt, can't wait for some of the nice tunes to come through.

After 10 laps 1:26.891 not too hard at all.
I removed my tune post since it was so bad :lol:

Last edited:
Matte Pink

Cool thanks , I will go do it now see if I get the same, i wanted to know if we all got the same chips in fact I just opened a thread about it.

Thanks

Just done it 1st lap and matte pink

Last edited:
Straight into 4th place without changing any settings on the car! Will put a tune up when I get one! :)
I thought something was fishy (stock) ! I was able to keep up with you (behind of course)....till I messed up...1:24.870 ds3. quick tune, but much better then stock.

I thought something was fishy (stock) ! I was able to keep up with you (behind of course)....till I messed up...1:24.870 ds3. quick tune, but much better then stock.
I did do the weight reduction and add a part to the engine to make it up to the right PP limit, but I didn't adjust any settings! I'd imagine we'll see times well into the 1:22s if not 1:21s by the end of the event!

Really struggling to get gold on this one. Any suggestions for car spec???

Very strong first post to start a Seasonal Event thread. :lol:

But in all seriousness and joking aside, I really like the way the VW Scirocco handles as it comes. I can see myself getting a quick time here.

VW Scirocco R '10
460PP, 277hp, 1250kg
Paint: Spirited Green Metallic

12006557814_7d7ed15034_z.jpg

Tuned with G27 with Nixim Brake Pedal Mod and ABS 1

Tune posted here -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6.291066/page-7#post-9218725

Tune built for the VW Scirocco R Super Lap Seasonal at Ascari - January 15, 2014

This tune is a ten minute tune so know that it could be more refined. This is one FF in the game that you can get to rotate, in fact, to over rotate. I tried to balance it for my driving style so if you need help fitting it to yours' I can tell you what I changed to get more or less rotation.

Last edited:
@BanditKarter22 : thank you for posting that initial tune. It has improved my time by 1.5 seconds so far 👍 Am currently on 1.26.3 which is a good time for me. Am struggling a bit with the twisty sections after turn 1 as can't get the lines and braking right...Think there is possibly another half second or more there. Thanks again

1.29.6cc after four laps, with stage 2 weight redux, windows/hood, header/cat, slight power limiter, ballast in rear.
STOCK Trans, diff, clutch and suspension.
No tcs
No srf
abs 1 only

pointless sharing times unless you indicate srf on or off.

I assume tunes will vary for those racing for real and those requiring aids (srf)?

1.29.6cc after four laps, with stage 2 weight redux, windows/hood, header/cat, slight power limiter, ballast in rear.
STOCK Trans, diff, clutch and suspension.
No tcs
No srf
abs 1 only

pointless sharing times unless you indicate srf on or off.

I assume tunes will vary for those racing for real and those requiring aids (srf)?
I don't see why you would bother to handicap yourself by not using SRF, the whole point of these time trials is to compare yourself against the rest of the world... And unfortunately since SRF is allowed (albeit wrongly) almost everyone will use it.

I run Deep Forest with my GT350 n GT500 cars all the time but just can't seem to get the lil VW to shave off the 1 sec I need for gold.even with TC set to 0 it seems to bog down while turning

I don't see why you would bother to handicap yourself by not using SRF, the whole point of these time trials is to compare yourself against the rest of the world... And unfortunately since SRF is allowed (albeit wrongly) almost everyone will use it.

I don't see as a handycap at all. I find with SRF off I learn much more about the track and car combo than with it on. Slower? sure is , Challenging? You bet.
For myself the point of the time trial is an oportunity to improve my skills first where I place with the rest of the world is just the measuring stick. Many of us still have a learning curve to go through, fliping on srf on day one of a TT doesn't help me with that at all.
I run against my friends list with my srf off the first week of the TT. Challenging but a whole lot of fun. Week two I turn srf on to see where I stand with the world for yet another week of new drivers to challenge..

I play GT6 to stay sharp for actual road racing when the spring comes, I already know I'm not going to spend enough time to crack the top 100 leaderboard. Racing with fake handling assists is of zero interest to me, and does nothing for advancing my abilities as a driver. I bought GT, not NFS, why the hell would I waste time chasing the Ridge Racer ringers on the leaderboard?

Im going to enjoy this TT.

Had a quick go earlier using a controller (couldn't be bothered with wheel) and with stock tuning and stage 3 weight reduction I managed a 1.25:103 after 4 laps.

Going to have a go with my wheel later after some tuning.

LOL at the Ridge Racer ringers comment. You advance your driving skills by testing yourself against the rest of the world. If many set SRF to on then do the same and see how high up the leaderboard you can get. Does make me laugh when some people have this almighty attitude because they do not use assists!

Back