Scirocco Super Lap

I think the grammar part off that translator needs a over haul, it's giving literal translation rather than proper translation. I think I got the jist of it a well. Maybe he should post it in his native langue and we hit it through the translator so w can adjust the settings so the translation makes a little more sense?

Anyways nice time @BanditKarter22 on this TT. Let's see if it sticks or if someone is lurking and steals it right at the last second.

Thanks for the tuning tips (from BanditKarter22). I was awful on this, not even top 100,000. Made the tuning changes and jumped to the top of my friend group and about 14,000 worldwide. I'll add driving aids and see where I end up among the "Ridge Racers".

Proof I'm a blonde....1:23.003 but Nooo!!!! Server maintenance...second time that has happened to me...I should have remembered...Currently waiting it out on the retry registration screen.

The same happened to me! Very annoyed! :ouch:

I got my revenge on the servers, 1:23.001 for 26th. So close to a 1:22 but very happy with my finish, and I did it while shifting..weeee...

If you lap with just ABS 1, have a laptime on this seasonal around mine (1:27.760), and want a bit of competition to extend the life of the seasonals a little bit while we wait for PD to bless us with more content, then please add me (PSN: icleolion). Sorry, not looking to fill my friends list with the aliens amongst us or those too much slower than my time, just looking for motivation to do more laps! :)

Just spent 45 minutes on this using Bandit's tune and managed a 1'23.582 for 118th place with just a few hours to go :)

I could probably extract a few more tenths if I stuck at it, but Deep Forest is not one of my favourite tracks, and the car feels awkward with SRF turned on; it's ironic that an aid for beginners makes the car harder to drive. :boggled:

Awesome! Was waiting for you to get that 21.9. 👍
I would've been a little disappointed in myself had I not got it, so I thought I should give it one final go! :)
The first sector was f:censored: amazing, the best I've done! I messed up the middle sector a bit, probably lost a tenth or more through there. Then I nailed the penultimate corner, and did the final corner extremely well! I let out a big cheer and then spent about a minute fist pumping the air after I'd crossed the line! :lol::lol::lol: 👍 :gtpflag:

I have to watch it before I go to bed tonight. Sounds amazing.
I recommend it! ;)
I'm happy to win my first TT on GT6 by quarter of a second, I won't be able to spend much time on GT6 until near the end of February with assignments to do and concerts to go to, but I will return... :cheers:

congratulations to mr bandit for being the only man to break into 1:21s, reminds me of IMMORTALPILOT, the only driver to register 1:42s on GT5 Grand Valley event last year.

although i admit FF cars arent my favourite, this event i thought was important as a driver to develop his/her driving skill, especially the "feet" part. i personally think that to drive this type of vehicle fast is all about smoothness, with delicate footwork - the aspect of driving that i largely neglected, till now. i found that if i do some laps on this event and better my own time or even just get close to, i came out better driver than i was an hour ago because my footwork got refined. thats how i got my senses back for ascari event (i was slumped after a week of not playing).

i learnt that i shouldnt jump to conclusion that "i dont like this therefore i wont bother" - i should give it a go and id be surprised what id find from it.

anyway, before i fill this page with nonsense, congratulations to you all fast aliens:tup:

1.27.261 .... Not super league but not bad for an old fart! ... i do admit to turning SRF on for it though and gaining half a second (tut tut!) .... PD - Keep bringing ones like this ... they get people excited !!

Was hoping to have some free time these last 2 days but i haven't found enough time... finished at 73rd with 1.23.3xx on ds3. thanks again for the tune bandit, without it i wouldn't have come in first 100.

You read it right! The car is a dream to drive! 👍
Im just curious. I really can't seem to get this tune to work. Unless something isn't showing right in the video...

Nevemind. Everything is set 100% to your tune and my pp is at 483 and HP is at 274.

Last edited:
I fell in love with the Scirocco during this seasonal, I have used it in every career race I can get it in. I have over a 1k miles and 50+ wins with it now, from the dirt races to the GT world championship. Amazing setup bandit:bowdown:.

image.jpg

Im just curious. I really can't seem to get this tune to work. Unless something isn't showing right in the video...

Nevemind. Everything is set 100% to your tune and my pp is at 483 and HP is at 274.
The power limiter will be different as my car had dirty oil near the end.
For a new engine use only the engine tuning stage 2 and catalytic converter to give best power/weight 👍

The power limiter will be different as my car had dirty oil near the end.
For a new engine use only the engine tuning stage 2 and catalytic converter to give best power/weight 👍
That makes way more sense. Sorry, I am very new to the tuning game. Couldn't beat gold for the life of me on this seasonal. Figured is try my luck looking something up.

Back