Scirocco Super Lap

Does SFR work well with FF cars too? I only managed to beat gold by half a second with everything off. Is this the hardest seasonal or is it just me?

Does SFR work well with FF cars too? I only managed to beat gold by half a second with everything off. Is this the hardest seasonal or is it just me?
Yes it works very well. Abs1 would also be very good to use as the cs tires light up fast under breaking

Finally i had found some time for this seasonal, first used motor city hami tune which is a very good tune and then i tried banditkarter tune which was awesome, thx dude. for now i'm at 1.24.4xx with a ds3, will try to do 1.23 next days.

Ooh, thank you everyone who voted! :cheers: When the event is over I'll put up a video of my final setup, and also my fastest lap ;)

Yes, you must feel proud. :rolleyes::lol: Looks like your cheekiness, or campaigning, got you what you wanted. 👍 I'll look for you in the MotW next. :lol: Maybe even try for President, seems you have the campaigning skills. :lol:

Seriously though, even though I didn't use your tune, kudos to you for posting it to help others out. 👍

Good evening gents.
Times update for the Scirocco

1:29.947 stock (no oil change no aids 0abs) placement unknown

1:26.781 tuned (no aids 0abs) placement 3413

1:23.126 tuned (all helping stuff on) placement 22

really fast times
congratulations to the top 10 guys

nice greetings doc

what sensitivity are you using?

Improved from 1:23.205 for 36th as of this morning. I am still wildly incosistent using the manual transmission but, have gained over three tenths with it. I decided to quit while I was ahead and before frustration set-in. I couldn't believe how many times I would be ahead of my ghost only to loose it on the last section or be down by tenths early and gain almost all of it back in the last section.

Following the advice of Bandit I'm downloading some Taylor Swift, hopefully she can help me string all three sections together:D.

I found it

Great.

There was 1 more tune after Silver Dragn's tune but didn't try it as was satisfied with this tune.

A favourite amongst many is Banditkarter's tune. Try that one as well.

Good thing is we can now have 3 individual setups. First set the 3 various setups & when trying to setup a time, drive for atleast 3 or 4 laps because Your peak time will come then because by then, You must've got fully accustomed to the car's handling.

Don't decide that the setyup is bad or not suiting You in 1 or 2 laps.

I don't know why I'm obsessed with pushing really hard for about 30-45 minutes on the first day and then never bothering to try again. :lol:

It can help but in some cases i think.If you have a car that tends to oversteer put it somewhere near 2&-2 if the car has some understeering +2 onwards.Few things change, for this scirocco i put it at 4,1.23.950 but trying to do a low 1.23.

yesterday I've improved a 1:23:192, but I had not installed the front wing and +2 inch wheel's, if I have time I will try in the next few days.
@WhoosierGirl 0.010 faster of me, maybe I should try with Taylor Swift too :lol:

Last edited:
1.23.336 on ds3, thanks for the tune @BanditKarter22! Aiming for a 1.23.1xx! Very fun seasonal. My only regret is of starting doing this seasonal seriously only today. Tomorrow will start the Honda super lap

I tried with the front wing and +2 inch wheel's but not good for my driving, so back to the previous settings and got 1:23:042 :D, mistake in the first sector lost 0,250 :banghead:

Ooh, thank you everyone who voted! :cheers: When the event is over I'll put up a video of my final setup, and also my fastest lap ;)

hahahaha, bandit that serves us to put it when you finish TT?, put the setting already and then Yes, but to put it then at the end of TT do not put it.

also remain a few days not? in these situations to make you a top 1 is best to wait to the last day...

a note, the last day of the 2013 GTAcademy made a top Spanish 6, that whenever a long two days was that out of the classification so better wait until the last day to make time... However I was 8 LOL Spain is crazy xDD

neither left me left me happy for that to not make lap I wanted since I had a few 2 16 6 not very happy that ends not coming to make the lap he could make

(I say this that never be save if you can have the top 1 until the time trial is complete)

( srry i use translator for this post ) SORRY

Back