Sean's (rambo793) Showcase | A one shot good-bye to GT5 |

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by rambo793, May 21, 2013.

1. ShaolinMasta

ShaolinMasta

Wonderful F40 shot ! Everything is just amazing :drool:
    Great work Sean !

rambo793 likes this.
  2. rambo793

rambo793

A huge compliment coming from you SM, appreciate you dropping in :cheers:

3. urbanite9

urbanite9

Very nice!

4. Kodje

Kodje

With this last shot your get an upgrade : you are now THE close shots master ;)
    Please teach me master !
    Seriously, this is one of the most beautiful F40 shot I've ever seen. Very great work Sean :cheers:

rambo793 likes this.
  5. rambo793

rambo793

THanks urbanite9.
    Hahaha, Jeremy, you're embarassing me mate :O . Very flattering, appreciate it man :cheers:

6. GTracer98

GTracer98

Great job with the F40, I love that one! :):tup: Congrats on getting through the Qualifier and seems like through Round One too! :tup:

rambo793 likes this.
  7. rambo793

rambo793

Appreciate it Ciro, and congratulations to you too! :)

GTracer98 likes this.
  8. rambo793

rambo793

Another one bites the dust - The entry that got me through Round One of the ongoing 2.0 Tournament. This here is the original entry.

[​IMG]

Along with a few added elements.

[​IMG]

sneakyboy62, GT-R, RaY29rus and 2 others like this.
  9. Kodje

Kodje

The angle, composition, sense of action and the soft warm toning are just perfect in this pic :tup: As always the rendering of this pic is both realistic and artistic.
    Great work once more Sean :cheers:

The R!CE Guy likes this.
  10. MadMoss

MadMoss

Awesome work, rambo. I can feel this battle! :tup:

11. The R!CE Guy

The R!CE Guy

+1:tup: I agree with Jeremy; I also like the intense vibrant colours in this one.

12. GPR

GPR

It's a very nice shot Sean, the intesity and punch colours are a great fit for the theme and the sweeping composition is very nce. I think the added particles/grit add a bit more dimension to it also so it's a nice addition to an already great shot. Well done. :tup:

13. HaerBev

HaerBev

This red F40 shot looks like some official Ferrari photo archive. Brilliant rallye battle, once agin magnificent artistic editing. Strong colors and particles are nicely managed, Bravo Rambo :)

14. rambo793

rambo793

Very pleased to see you recognise and appreciate the mix of realism and artistry Jeremy seeing as those are what I always try to find the right balance between in my work. As always, thanks for stopping by mate :cheers:

Thank you MadMoss, that was the intended effect :)

I'm glad you do R!CE, I was trying not to go overboard with the intensity as I often have a tendency to. Thanks buddy :)

Because I read elsewhere, if George says it's a great shot, it's definitely a great shot :lol: , I'm touched!
    I had got the two cars in contact for the theme but I didn't really know inwhat direction to take the edit as I had a beautiful sky earlier. Though it was taking away the focus from the battle, I decided to turn it into white intensity and I think that turned out pretty well.
    Wanted to add quite a few more elements seeing how much space was available, but then I just made do with the particles, didn't wanna go overboard. Thanks for the appreciation mate :cheers:

Now THAT is quite a compliment there Haer. "Official Ferrari photo", I won't forget that, as well as the "magnificent artistic" bit. Means alot man, thanks and hope to catch you on GTA 5 ;)

15. rambo793

rambo793

Alright, time for another minor update. I don't do a lot of editing much as I used to, but that's owing to the fact that I have college exams to attend to, and a bit of GTA V in whatever spare time I manage to create for myself. I am however , letting my creative juices flow over the 2.0 Tournament and trying to do some good there. This here, is the entry that got me through Round Two. I'm off to the semi-finals now, hope that turns out well :)

[​IMG]

I found that the shot makes for a nice wallpaper on my mobile phone, in all modesty, so feel free ;)

16. Aphelion

Aphelion

This is one realy cool SLS! To me the sls has always seemed like a big but friendly monster, and this pic really says that to me! Good job!:tup::tup:

rambo793 likes this.
  17. Kodje

Kodje

It's a SLR ;)
    Lovely shot once more Sean ! Good use of the portrait format with a great composition and a beautiful light. This pic has, as always with you, an excellent atmosphere :cheers:

rambo793 likes this.
  18. rambo793

rambo793

It's an SLR like Jeremy stated Chameleon, but thanks alot mate :) . It really is a monster, it took me forever to get it and keep it sideways the way I wanted to.

And thanks once more Jeremy :) . The 16:9 format can really help create different atmospheres depending how you use it.
    :cheers:

19. rambo793

rambo793

Well I didn't make it past the semis like I was hoping to. Probably a bad choice of shot for the theme that focused on detail. Ah well, you win some and you lose some. And there's still the Bronze match :D. This here is the original shot I intended to be my entry

[​IMG]

But I felt that a "warmth" was a bit too extreme. So after a few minor changes in toning, to add a bit more "compositional depth", this is what it resulted in, which , was my entry of choice :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  20. Aphelion

Aphelion

OOPS!!:O How did i make that mistake?!?!?! Wow i wasnt thinking at all! sorry!

21. dxm8975

dxm8975 Premium

Sweet one you submitted... I'm fond of the warmth of the toning and depth of field in the scene putting the rendering the photo to look still and picturesque. :)

rambo793 likes this.
  22. SVX

SVX Premium

Gorgeous gallery you have here, everything is so top notch! :tup:

rambo793 likes this.
  23. rambo793

rambo793

Thanks for the deeply analytical comment sneaky, as always :)

Appreciate it SVX, thanks for stopping by :)

24. rambo793

rambo793

Like many, I was pretty disturbed once the news of Paul Walker's untimely death broke out. Has been on my head all day, and this is something I really felt like doing. I remember when I was growing up, how much of an influence Dom and Brian O'connor had had on us as kids, popularising the import scene and driving us all nuts. Anyway, maybe he went the way he wanted to in the end, and that's what matters, doesn't it?

[​IMG]

25. GTracer98

GTracer98

Great tribute shot... :(

rambo793 likes this.
  26. Giulietta73

Giulietta73

RIP, great tribute Sean:tup:

rambo793 likes this.
  27. Kodje

Kodje

Very beautiful tribute shot :tup:

rambo793 likes this.
  28. rambo793

rambo793

Glad you loved it guys.

Thanks for the memories.

Seeing as how everyone's arranging goodbye's to Gran Turismo 5, here's my way of bidding adieu. I won't have the time to do a multi-shot set or a photo-shoot sadly. But this shot here, which also happens to be my entry for the Bronze match of the 2.0 tournament, encompasses everything I feel, want to say and the memories I've had with the Fifth installment of the series. I hope, you can find the mentioned emotions and expressions in it . :)

Beside the reason for it being my last shot, I also wanted to bag the Bronze Match of the tournament so very darn bad :lol: . Hence I tried conjuring something different altogether.

Taking inspiration from a click from this year's Nurburgring 24H,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The title is a reference to the classic tune of the same name by Eric Clapton.

This will quite possibly be my last piece of work from Gran Turismo 5. I want to thank everyone, who supported and encouraged me along the way when I started out, and every single one of you who continues to stop by here and commend my work. That alone, is a reward in itself.

It's been a great journey, and the photos here, mine and the work of others mean a lot to me.

Hope to be catching you lot on The GT6 photo section soon. Take care of yourselves. :)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    Kodje likes this.
  29. Skython

Skython

Wow... What a fitting way to end a GT5 gallery. It nicely sums up Gran Turismo as a driving sim. All the cars following the racing line, great graphics, real cars, real location. :tup: And the shot is absolutely beautiful. :bowdown:

I don't believe I have ever been in this gallery, so when you start up in GT6, I will be visiting. :D

rambo793 likes this.
  30. rambo793

rambo793

Exactly what I was thinking bud :D
    Ah well, better late than never right?
    Thanks for stopping by :)