Sean's (rambo793) Showcase | A one shot good-bye to GT5 |

• Thread starter rambo793
  • 243 comments
Great shot Sean. Masterful use of Ilya's texture pack:tup:
I want that hanging on my wall!!!!!!! (Behind the bar maybe!!)
Love the lighting too - and the little lens flare hidden in the top right corner;)

Right, where's that waitress.....
Thanks alot Eric. You always raise the spirits whenever you drop by here. Pun totally intended :lol:
Thanks man :)

Really love your Snake bit!!! (or can i call him Shadow the Hedgehog?? )
:lol: It is Shadow the Hedgehog alright , thanks buddy! :)👍

Snake Bite's really amazing. Brilliant use of the textures.

Appreciate it Taiga :)

This week's 2.0 entry.
Allure

Allure by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

I imagine waking up someday, unsure of what the day has in store for me. Yet, I take a peek out my window, to see her, the only momentary constant in my life, asleep, waiting, calling.

Emerge

Emerge by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

Watched Senna last night, and was so overwhelmed, that I had to go out and do a random F1 themed edit. After a grueling race in next to impossible conditions, one man emerged victorious, like it was nothing. That man, had the world in awe forever.

Last edited:
One of THE BEST F40 shots I've seen around. Amazing composition, hues, framing, angles and all other photo talk. AMAZING.

One of THE BEST F40 shots I've seen around. Amazing composition, hues, framing, angles and all other photo talk. AMAZING.

Coming from the man who created, in my opinion, the best F40 set around( Not forgetting the shot with falling leaves), it really is a massive complement.
Thanks a bunch Taiga, means alot ! :D

This last three pic have all a great mood. This is what they have in common : a specific atmosphere. And I love pics which have an atmosphere and tells a story :)
They are also very well composed and greatly edited of course. But they are ,not only that. Great work Sean ! 👍

This last three pic have all a great mood. This is what they have in common : a specific atmosphere. And I love pics which have an atmosphere and tells a story :)
They are also very well composed and greatly edited of course. But they are ,not only that. Great work Sean ! 👍

Thanks Jeremy! That's what I had in mind, to depict a story of sorts. Been doing quite a bit of experimenting with light creation too, and am quite proud of the results. Appreciate it man :)

If I had to choose one word, quality, yes this is some real high quality work. Each recent shot must be fullscreen watched. Quite rare to see someone able to truely add a wisely done ambiance to his work, the F40 has reached my top five of this car. The C4 looks way realistic when bigger size watched, the Viper looks like some cg artwork, everything is smartly edited. Bravo Sean 👍

I'm liking that F1 'Emerge' shot. Very nice composition and warmth with a soft bleed of light. 👍

If I had to choose one word, quality, yes this is some real high quality work. Each recent shot must be fullscreen watched. Quite rare to see someone able to truely add a wisely done ambiance to his work, the F40 has reached my top five of this car. The C4 looks way realistic when bigger size watched, the Viper looks like some cg artwork, everything is smartly edited. Bravo Sean 👍

Haer , you made my day buddy, seeing as you've noticed and appreciated everything precisely the way I wanted it all to. Ambience is all I'm after creating really right now, so it means alot. Thanks so much man. :)👍

The other entries suck.
Hahaha, you're all heart bud, thanks again man. :)

GPR
I'm liking that F1 'Emerge' shot. Very nice composition and warmth with a soft bleed of light.

Glad you do George, thanks alot :cheers:

Superb one, I'm digging to see the C4 emerging from beyond the sand dune and the patch of blue sky looks refined too.

9701782242_727aa6c365.jpg

The best F1 picture i've seen on GTP mate! Awesome

9700291541_edc5b8ac6f.jpg

Now this, is superb. love the composition!

Great gallery Sean.
👍

Superb images all of them Sean! :drool: You have fast become a force to reckoned with in the photomode section. :bowdown: :)

9701782242_727aa6c365.jpg

The best F1 picture i've seen on GTP mate! Awesome

9700291541_edc5b8ac6f.jpg

Now this, is superb. love the composition!

Great gallery Sean.
👍

Appreciate you stopping by Lee. Thanks alot :)

The F40 and the F1 are just awesome, great job!
Thanks Nicolas! :cheers:

Superb images all of them Sean! You have fast become a force to reckoned with in the photomode section.

That sure is one hell of a compliment coming from you Nathan. Means alot :cheers:

Dreading Civilization

Inspired by Leeislee's Metropolis edit and using the brushes he was kind enough to share, I came up with this after 4 days of contemplation and trial-and-error. Repelled and disgusted by civilization a man decides to go on a drive far away and cut loose. Sadly, shackled by the chains of society, he must return back.

Last edited:
Awesome work you've carried up here again rambo, the spray of water, the usage of lighting shedding from beyond the line and the background structures all look more than magical. :)

That's quite a striking piece Sean. Very vivid and colourful. The composition is nice and the added elements work quite well. It has a interesting feel to me as if you're travelling from a photorealistic world towards a illustrated world as the cityscape looks quite illustrative in style to me.

Overall quite nice and good to see you get into some more heavy editing. 👍

GPR
That's quite a striking piece Sean. Very vivid and colourful. The composition is nice and the added elements work quite well. It has a interesting feel to me as if you're travelling from a photorealistic world towards a illustrated world as the cityscape looks quite illustrative in style to me.

+1

Looks like an illustration for a SF book :cheers:

GPR

That is indeed quite a compliment George, as that is what I try to achieve in each shot of mine, to give one the opportunity to perceive some sort of story from the mix. Really appreciate it, and thanks for the encouragement. Shall indulge in more of this heavy editing business :)

Very intersting edit, like it.
Thanks Nicolas bud :)

+1

Looks like an illustration for a SF book
Thanks alot Jeremy bud :cheers:

Last Week's Secret Santa Entry themed "Wake me up" - Awake

Quite pleased with this one. Put up a good fight with Nato777's creative entry, which led to a TIE and a subsequent win by him.

Back