Sean's (rambo793) Showcase | A one shot good-bye to GT5 |

• Thread starter rambo793
  • 243 comments
This week's competition entries.

PMC Entry - Ferrari

My 2.0 entry

When we were kings

Last edited:
Was hard to choose between your Esprit and Nathan's F40... I like a lot your shot, the car is beautiful, the choice of angle is excellent and makes a good composition and the light and toning are on top 👍

Your Enzo shot is lovely, especially for une unedited one. another very good composition and beautiful light. You rule the close shots Sean :cheers:

"When we were king". Love that title 👍 Good b&w edit with a good amount of contrast and a beautiful soft light.

Great work on all theese last entries mate :cheers:

Was hard to choose between your Esprit and Nathan's F40... I like a lot your shot, the car is beautiful, the choice of angle is excellent and makes a good composition and the light and toning are on top 👍

Your Enzo shot is lovely, especially for une unedited one. another very good composition and beautiful light. You rule the close shots Sean :cheers:

"When we were king". Love that title 👍 Good b&w edit with a good amount of contrast and a beautiful soft light.

Great work on all theese last entries mate :cheers:

Thank you so much Jeremy! "You rule the close shots", that made my day man :D, appreciate it.

"When we were Kings" is an awesome picture, love it!
Glad you do Nicholas !:)

Why, the clarity of the last snap of Ford Mk IV is more than engaging.
Thanks bud :cheers:

Nice entries! The PMC entry looks pretty sharp in an unedited photo from GT5.
Thanks Eric man, pleased to know you like it :)👍

Right, so after nearly a month's hiatus, I'm back. Didn't mean to be away this long really. GTA V came along, then my PS3 HDMI quit on me, and college decided to sweep me away in a storm of work. And then I stop by here only to see a 2.0 Tournament happening and decided to make time and get back.
Anyway, beside the tournament, I put up an entry for the ongoing 2.0 competition, and here it is. I call it, "She loved Smoke" . :)

Last edited:
Interesting image Sean. It's quite strong on the hot colours. Makes it kind of more artsy than photo to me. Almost looks like an atomic bomb has gone off in the background. I like the way the back of the car is highlighted and almost isolated too.

GPR
Interesting image Sean. It's quite strong on the hot colours. Makes it kind of more artsy than photo to me. Almost looks like an atomic bomb has gone off in the background. I like the way the back of the car is highlighted and almost isolated too.
Glad to know you find it so George !
Yeah, I concur, it is more of the artsy type and that's what I kind of prefer doing. Hadn't intended to head in that direction initially but it just sort of ended up that way lol.
Thanks man :)

I will be shrot for once : I'm in love with each of your last shots Sean... Great work on the technical part (tonning !) but also (and mostly) great artistic way of editing 👍

I will be shrot for once : I'm in love with each of your last shots Sean... Great work on the technical part (tonning !) but also (and mostly) great artistic way of editing 👍
Quite a complement there Jeremy 'cause I try constantly to achieve some level of artistry or the other in each of my work, attempting to make them all stand out. Much appreciated bud, thanks alot :cheers:

That is cool! :drool: Love the, let's call it, linearity in this photo's composition! It gives a very static and calm feel. 👍

Wouah this Mc Laren F1 picture is filled with some kind of poetic etheral fellings. Solace looks really nice as this track is badly made in the game. She loved smoke until the end as the nuclear blast furnace erased her from the earth :) Bravo Sean 👍

Good one Sean, digging the sticky toning of the cars, their sweep of motion and the depth of field in the second photo.

I'm a bit late to this party!! Great stuff Sean, that Mac F1 is sublime indeed!!:drool:
Drinks on the house as usual Eric :lol: . Thanks buddy!

Wouah this Mc Laren F1 picture is filled with some kind of poetic etheral fellings. Solace looks really nice as this track is badly made in the game. She loved smoke until the end as the nuclear blast furnace erased her from the earth :) Bravo Sean 👍
Exactly what I wanted to invoke with that F1 picture mate. I agree with you on the Top Gear Track, it really is ugly, but it does make for some nice shots here and there. :lol: Not sure if she was erased, Thanks alot Haer for the comments and stopping by :)

Good one Sean, digging the sticky toning of the cars, their sweep of motion and the depth of field in the second photo.
Glad you do sneaky, thanks alot :)👍

My favourite shot from your last few updates, has to be the McLaren F1. While the feature, I like most from your latest update is the composition.

Back