Searching For Evidence of Hidden Things

• Thread starter HACKr
  • 3,353 comments
I like the outline idea a lot! :0

Also, yeah we're already a small community, so let's just share what we make to have as many of us enjoy the content we make/find :) That way is nicer I feel, especially since we know most of us will see this.

Let it be known to the world! (but not PD) that we're doing this \o/ x)

So, this is it. This is the final batch of cars from the GT2 Test Drive car roster. By the process of elimination, the Italians have ended up going last here.

The Alfa Romeo 155 2.0 TS was the 155 GTA according to its logo:
Screenshot_20170925-153019.png

Similar to the Opel Calibra, the Alfa Romeo 155 Touring Car was also referred to as the 1995 DTM Model:

Screenshot_20170925-153046.png

An error here, the Alfa 156 2.0 TS is called the 145 Cloverleaf in the garage:
Screenshot_20170925-153118.png
Screenshot_20170925-153123.png

The Alfa Romeo Spider logo wasn't stylized like the final:
Screenshot_20170925-153432.png

I love Polyphony's organization here... they separated the old Fiat 500 model from the new (at the time) model by literally calling it "Fiat 500 (old)".
Screenshot_20170925-153551.png

:lol:
Is it me or is the Collezione model of the Lancia Delta missing its roof spoiler in this build?
Screenshot_20170925-153713.png

And finally, the "Evoluzione" part in the Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione logo is misspelled.
Screenshot_20170925-153745.png

And that's it! I thank you all for sticking with throughout my research of this demo.

My next plan is finishing videos of cars I plan on making videos of in this demo, then getting to work on a video which shows off all the cars I found.

Well on top of the special lm nameplates last page, here is another exclusive and elusive mod......

My "Hot Tahitan Nights" skybox

Screenshot_2017-05-29-16-12-08.png

I actually used tahiti skybox and changed the colors to night sorta..... its not perfect yet...... still a w.i.p., lol. But its good enough for now.

This mod is released in hype of my biggest exclusive mod yet........ this mod also goes with the next mod.......(as you can see in picture.......... it was also featured in my gt2 mod video)

I hope everyone likes and enjoys the skybox!

Also @tankuroded your audi a4 avant works brilliantly, but the bimmer is on crack cause its all glitched out

Also random new note, boot screen mod (also to tease and leak info about another big mod)

Screenshot_2017-09-25-23-22-58.png

Lol Yes!

Attachments

• Skybox.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Well on top of the special lm nameplates last page, here is another exclusive and elusive mod......

My "Hot Tahitan Nights" skybox

View attachment 675605

I actually used tahiti skybox and changed the colors to night sorta..... its not perfect yet...... still a w.i.p., lol. But its good enough for now.

This mod is released in hype of my biggest exclusive mod yet........ this mod also goes with the next mod.......(as you can see in picture.......... it was also featured in my gt2 mod video)

I hope everyone likes and enjoys the skybox!

Hot Tahitian Nights of Tahiti Test 7 lol... :lol:

That's actually pretty good, except the road looks kinda weird (it's green like grass, rather than dirt)

Hot Tahitian Nights of Tahiti Test 7 lol... :lol:

That's actually pretty good, except the road looks kinda weird (it's green like grass, rather than dirt)

Thank you very much!

And thats because I modded beta tahiti maze TO BE a grass track. I changed the tan/beige "dirt" to an off green "grass". Which is my next mod to leak......

It was just an experiment. And it worked! A successful track mod that isn't gs codes!

And since its just about 12am, which means my b-day...... here is my biggest exclusive mod.......

"TRACK MOD" file below!

(Also random note, read closely on the last picture I shared of the boot screen, as it listed a new successful mod!)

Hope everyone enjoys this beta tahita maze "grass track" mod!

Attachments

• Track Mod.zip
    264.3 KB · Views: 10
Lol, Thank you!

I hope everyone enjoys my mods that I release.

New mod coming very soon! Biggest mod yet! (Besides the track mod)

While finding the RUF BTR model in the Test Drive disc ("bubrn") in GT2 Car Viewer so I could use it in a video that'll be uploaded later today, I noticed an oddity with the model.
RUF.png

Notice how the badge says "CTR" instead of "BTR".

That model was probably used as a placeholder I guess.

Yeah I noticed that too. I'm fairly sure it's a beta CTR Yellowbird. Everything matches except the front and rear lights which have a different design/tint.

Fair enough. Maybe just for the sake of the mod, choose songs that work rather than appeal to people. At the end of the day we all understand the task at hand is a difficult one so we can excuse you if the song selection is purely functional rather than entertaining.

Fair enough. Maybe just for the sake of the mod, choose songs that work rather than appeal to people. At the end of the day we all understand the task at hand is a difficult one so we can excuse you if the song selection is purely functional rather than entertaining.

Most is entertaining to me, thats the thing. Not everyone listens to trap music.

I'm trying to make it car themed. Songs titled "ride it all the way", "horses", ect., the hardest part is finding songs that has similar times........ but the 6 is almost done, then time to do the other sounds in the same file.

EDIT:

UPDATE: music in-race soundtrack mod has been finalized. NTSC/U Music Mod v1.0 will be released very soon. And video of music mod should be posted soon too. Right now, its being tested before sharing. Also, as a bonus, I also have made music mod v1.5 in advance. There is a few errors with music mod v1.5, that I noticed. Waiting on reports of anymore errors. I will try to fix the errors in music mod v2.0. I also can do a PAL version music mod and a NTSC/J version music mod upon request possibly. As those versions obviously have different songs times. And I might also do a themed music mod or two, lol. I have a GT1 music songs mod in mind.

Last edited:
I was making the video for show the new color car mod for Gran Turismo 2 maked by Tanner that him requested me to make the video, because he is not avaible for him private reason. And i have found this? I do not know what it is...!

I was making the video for show the new color car mod for Gran Turismo 2 maked by Tanner that him requested me to make the video, because he is not avaible for him private reason. And i have found this? I do not know what it is...!

Only thing that comes to mind...

I found some interesting stuff here from previous GT's.
2:42 - That's not GT2, it's first preview of GT2000.
3:10 - I'm pretty sure that's R34 on Special Stage Route 11, which doesn't exist in final version of GT2.

I quote my post from GT Sport general discussion, because I found some stuff which we already post here.

I can't help but think that's the infamous GT2 garage thief

Shhhh, but I plan on doing a edm version, a trap version. The edm music mod will be for the PAL disc, and the trap music mod will be for NTSC/U.

Can we add more than 6 songs?

For In-race soundtrack..... no, 6 is max. And you can not go past the original length. So its kinda tricky. Plus I think the ingame files reads for start points in the music file.

Does the USA and JP versions have more racing tracks? Would be cool if we could port the necessary files over to PAL and then mod them. That would allow for more choice. But yeah, PAL has only 6 songs unfortunately.

Does the USA and JP versions have more racing tracks? Would be cool if we could port the necessary files over to PAL and then mod them. That would allow for more choice. But yeah, PAL has only 6 songs unfortunately.
I believe that the North American version also have 6 racing soundtrack at most.
Not sure about the Japanese version tho.

Back