Season Over

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtuuk73
  • 123 comments
  • 7,762 views
Right I'm hijacking FND, only kidding. :p

Got permission from Gtuuk to post link, ideally it would be great to have members who run FND.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=176102

images
 
haha. Guys lets give fuzzy a good turn out for his race with all of the disconnects he has to deal with im surprised he hasnt smashed his cd into pieces. and while we are in the process of hijacking here is the link to all the gt300 and 500 class cars we have been racing on off nights.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159182
 
haha. Guys lets give fuzzy a good turn out for his race with all of the disconnects he has to deal with im surprised he hasnt smashed his cd into pieces. and while we are in the process of hijacking here is the link to all the gt300 and 500 class cars we have been racing on off nights.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159182

46 cars in total (JGTC+Super GT). You wouldn't think it if you saw our car choices, especially in the GT300 class. :sly:
 
Points updated nice shake up in the points this week. If you havent posted a point bye the end of this week you will not be able to finish the season with FND so far there are 22 people that posted points. Nice racing guys.. best ive seen on the net so far.We seem to have worked out our growing pains and it gets easier and easier to run these.
 
Yes it was some great racing. Great win Clint.
 
What does post apoint mean? Thanks for the comments guys.
 
Clint, It means that if you have not run atleast 1 race and posted points then this will be the last week to do so. over 40 people signed up but only 22 have actualy shown up.
 
sorry clint i didnt see your post till now. Welda explained it correctly for me. I want to reward the people that made a effort to show up. So chances are with only 22 people in the running we wont run the shootouts often
 
I just posted couple minutes ago no need for apology. Good idea about that.
 
There is still time to get in though...having the shootouts is fun. I wish a few more that showed interest came out to race.
 
Is it still possible to sign up for this coming friday 2/11/11?
 
Is it still possible to sign up for this coming friday 2/11/11?

Yes. However before we will allow you to race with us on Friday, you need to be verified by myself or Gtuuk.

Add both of us to your friends list. Then find us a our lobby durning the week.
 
I knew i forgot to update something, the date in the first post. Anyway yes ljc2001 yes there is very little time to get in on the races for the rest of the season. As chad said friend one of us and race with us prior to Friday.
 
Haven't been on at all this week but i will see you girls at the dance tonight :drool:
 
I just placed my order for a new Fanatec GT3 RS wheel and Clubsport pedals w/pedal tuning kit.....I am stoked. The more I read about this wheel the more I like it. I hope it doesant give me too much of an edge...for your sake:)
 
I just placed my order for a new Fanatec GT3 RS wheel and Clubsport pedals w/pedal tuning kit.....I am stoked. The more I read about this wheel the more I like it. I hope it doesant give me too much of an edge...for your sake:)

Nice. 👍
 
House is going to look like an arcade.

"Anyone down for some online Ms. Pacman after this race?"
 
Another week, another disconnect. 👎
 
Freakin awesome race tonight, 100 laps no cautions!!! Hell of a finish as well.:) Already lookin forward to next week.

Congratulations gtuuk on win #2 (i think).
 

Knelly
Joe
 
Another week, another disconnect. 👎

I here that Joe :crazy:

Did Cam and Roush run out of fuel or something? I left with 25 laps left and they were keeping ahead of the chasing pack!!!
 
Back