• 71 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep forest raceway - Mitsubishi i-MiEV Cr.300,000 exp 30000
Grand Valley - Volvo C30 Cr. 450,000 exp 50000
Daytona Road - Dodge Challenger SRT8 Cr. 500,000 exp 60000
Nurburgring - Volkswagen Golf Cr. 750,000 exp 90000
High speed ring - Super GT GT500 class cars Cr. 1,500,000 exp 120000

What are they? Can you list tracks and cars?

Deep Forest Raceway with Mitsubishi i-MiEV
Grand Vally with Volvo C30 R-Design
Daytona Road Course with the Dodge Challenger SRT8
Nurburgring Nordschleife with Volkswagen Golf
High Speed Ring with JGTC and Super GT GT500 cars

whats in it?

Chevy SSR
Countach LP400
Woodone Tom's Supra 03
Denso Sard Supra GT 00
Arta NSX 00
Takata Dome NSX 03
Calsonic Skyline 00
Xanavi Nismo GT-R 03
Motul Pitwork Z 04
Nomad Diablo GT-1 00
Furai Concept 08
FGT in the grey and black

whats in it?

Chevy SSR '03 - cr.41,769
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 - cr.210,391
Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra '03 - cr.728,388
Toyota Denso Sard Supra GT '00 - cr.729,821
Honda Arta NSX '00 - cr.738,697
Honda Takata Dome NSX '03 - cr.729,965
Nissan Salsonic Skyline '00 - cr.745,691
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03 - cr.727,305
Nissan Motul Pitwork Z '04 - cr.739,473
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 - cr.746,028
Mazda Furai Concept '08 - cr.1,498,687
FGT - cr.4,831,225

Based on the number of people whining about this game so far, that is going to take a lot of effort :ill:

In the end it will be worth it. People who whine about something like the restrictions don't usually post anything interesting to read anyway. You'll be saving a whole lot of time by hiding all their useless posts. Or you could just stay out of the threads that sound like they would be filled with whiners.

OK. Thats 5 more cars I dont already own that I can add to my collection. As for restrictions, meh.

1. Buy car.
2. Race.
3. If don't win or get close, upgrade tyres or add small hp upgrade
4. Repeat step 2 and 3

In the end it will be worth it. People who whine about something like the restrictions don't usually post anything interesting to read anyway. You'll be saving a whole lot of time by hiding all their useless posts. Or you could just stay out of the threads that sound like they would be filled with whiners.

I can't argue that, point well taken sir!

Anyone else buying the i-MiEV is that horrible "raspberry Red Pearl" colour? I know I am.

I can't argue that, point well taken sir!

Anyone else buying the i-MiEV is that horrible "raspberry Red Pearl" colour? I know I am.

I had it in all colors but couldn't stand it. Got rid of all of them besides the red/white combo.

High Speed Ring down...

I tried the Challenger event in a stock car and crashed out. Will have to try that again after work.

As for the rest, I need to go shopping!

Whoever whines, put them on your ignore list, simple as that.

That's not whining you hear from me it is the sound of the iMiEV screaming through my TV. Ouch that is an annoying sounding car.

And hell yeah I bought it in Raspberry only color worth having.

Oh and I almost lost by managing to spin an iMiEV and getting passed was lucky enough to get past right at the line to avoid redoing the race.

Last edited:
Speaking of whining, you all might want to turn off the sound for the i-Miev race as that thing has a horrid high-pitched whine to it.

This will take me half way to level 28. So glad to be avoiding grinding. Better spend some money though, the i-MiEV will take me to 20mill. *crosses fingers for a good looking FGT*

What is classed as a GT500 car? Is it only cars with (JGTC) in the name?

Speaking of whining, you all might want to turn off the sound for the i-Miev race as that thing has a horrid high-pitched whine to it.

OMG I was going to warn people but you guys beat me too it. Its a total ear bleeder. BTW that race was scary easy, as you can't really upgrade that car besides lightening it I was expecting a challenge. Nope! Was in the lead by the second lap and could see the last place car when I was crossing the finish line at the end of lap 5. Ohh well.

This will take me half way to level 28. So glad to be avoiding grinding. Better spend some money though, the i-MiEV will take me to 20mill. *crosses fingers for a good looking FGT*

What is classed as a GT500 car? Is it only cars with (JGTC) in the name?

GT500 is any Super GT or JGTC car with around 500hp.

Also, the Challenger event seems like it's PD's way of celebrating the 24 Hours of Daytona as there are several Grand Am cars in the lineup.

This might not end up being much of an accomplishment, but I was able to beat HSR with a bone-stock-from-the-showroom Castrol TOM's Supra '97 with just a couple changes to the settings.

Ok the i-MieV race is so easy bought the car from the dealership did nothing to it and won by quite abit and im no expert at this game.

Has anyone done the Volvo race yet? Any mods needed or is it as easy as the others. Dont wanna waste money on parts if i dont need to like i did with the golf race haha.

Damn, I bought a GTi and race modded it and now i cant use it for the nurburgring race. theres $200k wasted...

edit someone let me borrow a gti. ? :)

Has anyone done the Volvo race yet? Any mods needed or is it as easy as the others. Dont wanna waste money on parts if i dont need to like i did with the golf race haha.

No need for any mods at all, if you do you will end up winning by over 30 seconds is my guess. If need be just put some better wheels on it, but I was able to do it with no changes at all

Damn, I bought a GTi and race modded it and now i cant use it for the nurburgring race. theres $200k wasted...

edit someone let me borrow a gti. ? :)

Ill do a trade/lend do u have the Citroen C4 WRC i need it for bonus race 3, i just won easy with my Golf

No need for any mods at all, if you do you will end up winning by over 30 seconds is my guess. If need be just put some better wheels on it, but I was able to do it with no changes at all

If you can blow the volvo race away with no mods other than wheels it shows just how bad I am. I came in second after changing wheels and lightening the car up to match the leader and was behind by 25 seconds while being ahead of 2nd by almost 10 seconds.

Challenger race I modded too and still lost but I only matched weight and HP of fastest car. I think if ran a perfect race I might have a shot.

You can't justify spending 2000 in order to earn 300,000? Getting money in this game is easy so spending 2000 won't break your bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back