Seasonal events 7

• Thread starter RacecarBMW
  • 400 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed there isn't any SE7 because I was looking forward to them cause without the I have to grind AGAIN Indy 500 (350 000. Exp till lvl 30) :(

I'm in the same boat as you. Except I have under 100k XP until I get to level 30. I was counting on these races to get me the rest of the way. One race you could do, if you have the time to do it, is the 300km endurance at Grand Valley. If you have the Formula GT it takes a little over and hour and a half, but if pays a little over 131k XP, if I remember correctly. And I think it pays close to that in credits too.

/\ I never blamed anyone......I just agreed with what was said.

As for the cheaters, I honestly would be never talk to those that did that again....maybe resort to violence. Cause well look how you group people up because of some worthless cheat. . . I know more dead honest people then cheats.

Don't be cocky, if we did not live next to each other some country would of ran you into the ground already. So learn your place. :) That merican COCKY and HONEST!

Ive been hammering aspec all week after work 2 9hour tsubukas and 3-4 1000km im stuck on 34 i planned to start 24 hour le mans tomoro but im 300k XP short!! My god was i hoping for seasonal events!!!

They are probably having a day off, after all it's the Chinese new year today

And if PD was Chinese, that might actually work. But, since they're Japanese and China and Japan haven't have that great of a relationship, then probably not.

It's taking so long, because it's so awesome.

Prepare to have your mind blown. :D

vzdh1d.gif

Mayebe its the U.S. GT Academy that is slowing things; because they have grass cutters eh :) Having to load new track (with less grass :sly:) after cheaters are found out....

Dang only the american cheaters :yuck:

As for the cheaters, I honestly would be never talk to those that did that again....maybe resort to violence. Cause well look how you group people up because of some worthless cheat. . . I know more dead honest people then cheats.

Don't be cocky, if we did not live next to each other some country would of ran you into the ground already. So learn your place. :) That merican COCKY and HONEST!

Can't you guys get along? It is so really absurd to call all Americans cheaters just because some guys cheated, as calling Canada a place that is safe because the USA is next to it. People need some maturity here, regardless of their nationality, my fellow "neighbors"...

I love Canada actually. I would move today, expect I dont like the cold and it colder there then here.

So my post should be taken lightly as all fun. I have no issues with any country for that matter. I was just having fun with his posting.

Base you opinion on an individual basis rather then lumping and labeling.

i´m looking forwrd to the seasonal events because its the only reasonable thing left to do for me besides collecting some cars...they really should put some dlc out.

What's ironic is that Canada was already invaded, even with the US on it's southern border,take a guess who invaded? America of course, and then they burned the white house to the ground. History's quirky like that.

I also find it quite disturbing that you'd be willing to lash out violently against a person for cheating in a videogame. Get real dude.

Oke, so what is the consensus on the non-apprearance of Seasonal Events 7?

I can not find the time to go through 19 pages.

They will turn up when you get out of bed in the morning ,of course this is only if you're European otherwise you'll face a long night of suffering :D

Even if nothing comes out this week I'll survive. I haven't done last week's seasonal events yet.

Chill out people. If you're really that bored get involved in the online racing leagues.

They will turn up when you get out of bed in the morning ,of course this is only if you're European otherwise you'll face a long night of suffering :D

Ok, let's suppose that you get out of bed at 7 in the morning your time. That would be 2 in the morning my time, midnight for west Americans, 1 in the morning for mountain time Americans. Where is the "long night" of suffering for non-Europeans? Also, many guys in South America will have the races available around midnight. And if you consider Asians, well they will have the races at a much more comfortable time than either America (the Continent) or Europe. Same for Oceania countries...

I find it quite humorous (or just weird) that so many people get this excited over these insanely boring catch-the-leader events.

How about some FREAKIN RACES PD? You know... a bunch of evenly matched AI cars that you have to fight with for 5 laps?

Ok.. I'm alright now. :D

Ok, let's suppose that you get out of bed at 7 in the morning your time. That would be 2 in the morning my time, midnight for west Americans, 1 in the morning for mountain time Americans. Where is the "long night" of suffering for non-Europeans? Also, many guys in South America will have the races available around midnight. And if you consider Asians, well they will have the races at a much more comfortable time than either America (the Continent) or Europe.

According to PD's verbiage I shouldn't be getting the seasonal any later than 8pm (mountain time). Right? Feb 2nd, 10pm EST +/- 1 day would be 8pm the 3rd mountain time.

I find it quite humorous (or just weird) that so many people get this excited over these insanely boring catch-the-leader events.

How about some FREAKIN RACES PD? You know... a bunch of evenly matched AI cars that you have to fight with for 5 laps?

Agreed.. 👍

There is time trials and drift trials. And then races. But none of the races are hard. But the tiem trials are :) good luck.

and i really want Seasonal 7 now.........

You are right in my opinion. Those races are really lackluster, but it's the only solution that the geniuses at PD can offer to the absurd and never ending leveling grinding.

What's ironic is that Canada was already invaded, even with the US on it's southern border,take a guess who invaded? America of course, and then they burned the white house to the ground. History's quirky like that.

I also find it quite disturbing that you'd be willing to lash out violently against a person for cheating in a videogame. Get real dude.

Was there oil hidden under the "Whitehouse"? ;)

Since when does smacking something mean lashing out in violence? You have siblings? You never smacked one on the arm for doing you wrong? Seriously nice way to construe the point into something totally off the wall.

As well its not about the game, it about the fact this person is in the lime light and does not have the self respect to not cheat. That deserves a smack in the head. Not a LASH OUT IN VIOLENCE! Jesus where did you pull that from? I am sure you have been around the school yard and got annoying or annoyed and smacked someone. I did not say HIT or MAME or INJURE ......

On there serious though.

Tell me why you think he feels it is ok to cheat and to do so whith the entire world watching them?

I can tell you right now if that was one of my kids cheating, they would be getting to know their room really well and the GT Academy and other users would be getting written apology. Meh, people are pathetic these days.

Last edited:
What happens if PD rounds down? :D hehe

i.e. +/- 1 day (why include the minus, anyway. Are they really going to be early at some point?) could still be 47 hours, 59 minutes away and be considered 1 day, if rounded down :P

I think the reason--in general--that people are mad about this is because these events just shouldn't take more than a week to make.

Choose several cars, choose a track, select a number of laps... That's pretty much it. It's one thing to delay an entire complicated and convoluted game, and another thing entirely to delay something they could have pumped out in a single day at the office.

I honestly find myself constantly wondering what PD actually do on any given day. As far as I can tell, they spend nearly all their time sitting around dreaming about cars and very little time actually working.

Pyrone89
Oke, so what is the consensus on the non-apprearance of Seasonal Events 7?

I can not find the time to go through 19 pages.

PD have always stated that Seasonal's will be updated on a Thursday (and now for the important bit) + or - one day

So it could be a Wednesday or it could be a Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back