Seasonal events 7

• Thread starter RacecarBMW
  • 400 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope its a eiger rally, can't stand the point to point random rallies with the mentally challenged co-driver, this aspect really needs tweaking haha.

Yeah, I cannot stand the co-driver. He sounds he's garguling peanuts under his thick British accent.

"Foooour left..."

Anyways, it probably is a rally event. Why else would rally cars be in the OCD?

To be honest recently a lot of Japanese game companies outsource to China. I would not be suprised this is the reason we not getting the updates and patches. And all the typos...that seems to be the indicator...for the poor quality and service.

I've been in Japan once for 2-3 days.
NO-ONE and I mean 99,99% of the people I met / saw / interact with were speaking English. And I mean not even the most basic english "hello/yes/no" sort of thing.

Take KAZ for example and you can easily understand about the typos and mistakes.

The new ones will be something to do with rally cars defonetley, unfotunatley i've got to wait till 10:00 pm which is about another 5 and a half hours :/

PD are Japanese not chinese.

The only reason the event is late is because the guy who was supposed to hit upload only did it for the dealership and forgot about the events, he then went back to searching the internet for more MX-5s and Skylines to put into the game via DLC, so he is too busy to notice his mistake.

The seasonal events always magically appear when I wake up on Thursdays and with the +/- 1 day that means that means they should magically appear at some point tonight ,nothing is late yet.

If you didn't get them until 5pm last week then something was up, as I had finished all mine before 11am GMT on Thursday.

Oh sorry, you are right ;) I read it here that there are new seasonal events on but I work till 4:30pm so I thought the new events came at 5pm :D

Seasonal events nr.5 are closed... Seems like the SE7 is close... I don´t care, haven´t still touched the SE6...

I only hope for an patch that brings online leaderboards like in GT5P

MoreCowbell.jpg

Like this? I get it now lol

What this thread needs is more padlock.

Once the Seasonal event 7 races are released, we may re-open it.

Maybe tonight. My news section does say Wednesday at 9:30 am for central US. Its now Thursday past noon.

my friend who have asian region disc said this event:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=171171
has already added on their seasonal events

it maybe the reason we are not having new events this week,

it's irrelevant to seasonal event, it's up since 28th Jan.... just like the Nissan GT for US..

And Japanese are also celebrating for the same lunar new year as Chinese, though the holiday is much shorter (1 day only) than Chinese since the Japanese has changed their date of celebration to 1 Jan since the Meji reform since 1873

I'm disappointed there isn't any SE7 because I was looking forward to them cause without the I have to grind AGAIN Indy 500 (350 000. Exp till lvl 30) :(

it's irrelevant to seasonal event, it's up since 28th Jan.... just like the Nissan GT for US..

And Japanese are also celebrating for the same lunar new year as Chinese, though the holiday is much shorter (1 day only) than Chinese since the Japanese has changed their date of celebration to 1 Jan since the Meji reform since 1873
^That's just plain 'wong'... :P
:lol:

Lol, yeah so I, too, think that this thread needs more cowbell, and less complaining though. I look at it this way.. upon us buying the game back in late Nov-early Dec, we had NO seasonal events, and no news of that, whatsoever, until the middle of December. It was a complete surprise to all of us, was it not? :)

So, I look at it this way, PD is doing us a favor and doing this as a kind gesture to all of their humble and loyal fans... In essence, we should all quit bitching.. Lol, before Kaz goes kamikaze on us, and pulls the plug on updates, etc. altogether!

👍

Patience is a virtue, my friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back