Sebastien Vettel challenge: all gold

If anyone is PMing me to do it for them can you please make sure you send the necessary details my inbox keeps nearing full after each day lol!
You what now? How can you get gold on someone elses account?

My Driving Force GT has died and don't think i'll buy another wheel, not for a long time anyway, so there is no way i can get golds now. I actually really suck with a DS3 controller at GT. :(

it wasn't all that hard, just a bit of practice. I origionally was using my older dfp with resistence turned down and the lock switched to 200 instead of 900, but after some practice it became easier. I actually get destroyed in online x1 races with my carbon one and i'm a bit embarassed about it. I'm not too used to the lower levels of grip with the tire wear on I think.

Zdriver
Wow! I'm having a hard time believing this...but I actually got gold today!!! It took me a couple months, a few hours off and on, and then a big break before recently coming back to this challenge and today I got it.

After about an hour, I pulled a 105.805 on the first lap and thought...hmmm, I got a shot. "Come here Sebastian!" Poured it on and never let up until I crossed the finish line...then an overly-long pause and I see the spinning gold leaves...OMG, I finally beat that darn challenge (104.1xx on the final lap). Yeeaaaahhh!!!! Wife gives me a look and just shakes her head.

Looked at the replay and it was not pretty at all, so those who haven't done this yet do not give up hope...you can do it without two perfect laps. :)

Thanks,
OCMike123

Edit: See I was so excited I forgot to say this was for the Suzuka challenge. :lol: The other two I had gold on months ago. Finally got that "gold standard" trophy. :)

So that's why you're not grinding the widget 25/7 recently!

Lol. Great job.

Just passed them last night, each with 10+ seconds away from silver. It took me so long, leaving me sour hands and ruined a DS3. But the ending clip showing the arrival of my own Vettel made me nearly cried, thanks god. Hase any body ever gold it with the controller? Just asking because I can't, like ever. Happy GT-ing GTP-ers

I tried them on and off for a few months. Then a two weekends ago I just kinda got in the zone, and managed to easily beat Monza in just a few tries on a friday night. Then Nurb fell the morning after that, though it took me a dozen or so more attempts than Monza (though over the months I spent way more time on Nurb than the rest). Then after some failed attempts at Suzuka that day (which I was still fairly new to in the challenge) I tried again on Sunday and beat that as well after several, several dozen attempts and repeatedly coming withing 0.5s of the target gold time. I had quickly figured out how to take each corner properly, it just took many attempts to string together two decent laps.

Hey,

Just to say that unfortunately at the moment I can't continue to help with this as im really busy currently, I will reopen to offer to do this in the future, but for now I can't. Apologies and good luck!

So that's why you're not grinding the widget 25/7 recently!

Lol. Great job.

Hey SoCal Senator! Yep...I also just got my platinum a few days ago. whew! Time to start in on LA Noire. :)

Thanks,
OCMike123

PS. I sent you a token of my appreciation for helping me along with the remote racing...hope you got a good car. :)

Zdriver
Hey SoCal Senator! Yep...I also just got my platinum a few days ago. whew! Time to start in on LA Noire. :)

Thanks,
OCMike123

PS. I sent you a token of my appreciation for helping me along with the remote racing...hope you got a good car. :)

So that was you! Thanks man, got something good after a couple tries.

I'm getting closer to plat. Have a few AMGs, the retarded Alfa at Eiger, drift, GT-R record, and Vettel. Have 998 unique cars--any new ones are hard to find!

Wish me luck...

So that was you! Thanks man, got something good after a couple tries.

I'm getting closer to plat. Have a few AMGs, the retarded Alfa at Eiger, drift, GT-R record, and Vettel. Have 998 unique cars--any new ones are hard to find!

Wish me luck...

Good luck with the Eiger one...the Alfa in that challenge is just ridiculous. I think this took more time for me to finally get than the Vettel challenges - although I have a weird wheel setup...no pedals...so that could have had something to do with it. :)

OCMike123

just golded all three. took 2 nights of non stop attempts but it was soooo worth it to be one of the few who can gold these rediculously hard challenges. whooooooo

Last edited:
Many people got gold because of the cheat...

Gold here, sixaxis user, took me 6 days.
30 minutes Monza
2 hours Suzuka
5 days Nurburgring

All in all, It took me around 12 ~15 hours to gold them all 3, with a DFGT.
It seemed easier since the last time I tried it.

Now that Spec II has modified the driving physics, I'm curious as to whether or not golding the three challenges is easier/harder than before the patch. I wonder if it's even possible anymore...

Many people got gold because of the cheat...

Gold here, sixaxis user, took me 6 days.
30 minutes Monza
2 hours Suzuka
5 days Nurburgring

... Is there a cheat for Nurburgring? After about a hundred tries on both Monza and Suzuka, I finally managed bronze. Nurburgring, on the other hand, is just too difficult for me...

No one has all gold in that challenge.. as far as I know, Olvi is the only one that I know of with Gold on Monza.

I have Gold on Nurb and Monza, and Silver (Gold soon) on Suzuka.
BTW - at 200% bonus, Gold is now worth 4.2 million XP!:cool:

Also, there are plenty with all 3 Gold, they're just so 🤬 fast you never see them. :D

... Is there a cheat for Nurburgring? After about a hundred tries on both Monza and Suzuka, I finally managed bronze. Nurburgring, on the other hand, is just too difficult for me...
Practice is better then cheating. ;) And no, no cheats (aside from being allowed to run wide) that I know of.

Now that Spec II has modified the driving physics, I'm curious as to whether or not golding the three challenges is easier/harder than before the patch. I wonder if it's even possible anymore...
Done. (Last night after update and this morning) But then I don't think physics really changed, but that's another story.

Jamie-C
I wonder what percentage of the community have golded these? I'd say about 50/50?
I'd say 5% or less.
And yes I mean with SRF on.
With SRF off is another league, which I assume with practice I could join, but I really don't care for driving the car, never cared for the "point and shoot" types.

Have golded this stupid challenge Wednesday after trying Suzuka all Tuesday afternoon. No cheats beside cutting chicanes in Monza and running wide on Nurburgring.

I think this challenge has damaged my beloved G27 wheel, as I now hear a little noise at some point when I turn, I noticed during calibration. The wheel still works, but I'm afraid for what might have happened. I guess the strong FFB of the car + fast turns needed for the challenge + bumps on Nurburgring may have broken something. I had to turn the wheel of the power because of the bumps, and gold Nurburgring without FFB.

At least now I can get Platinum and never drive this stupid, ludicrous car ever again (well, maybe I'll have to in GT6).

Just managed to obtain Gold at Monza, took me maybe half an hour using the G25 and i've already got bronze medals all round. Onto Suzuka which is a different kettle of fish entirely, I know the track very well, yet after about 50 or so tries I'm struggling to put two laps together without binning it. Dreading the Nurb at this point.

I got bronze on all the races in under 4 hours of constantly trying as soon as I got to level 30. It's pretty easy. Just take all driving assist off and take those corners as if you were being chased by the devil himself.

I've got my 3 golds for a second time (my hard drive corrupted and I had no backup save a few weeks back), this time I did Suzuka first (I passed by 0.000s, 2:10.000) which made the other 2 feel like a walk in the park and took less than an hour for both combined.

DS3, sensitivity on 7, I think the only assists were SRF and ABS on 1.

I'm 2 seconds off for Monza with the Sixaxis for silver if that counts. Bronzed them once they lowered the limit. It's difficult as hell with the Six.

I'm down to less than half a second off gold on Suzuka, just need a little more consistency. Is the Nurb harder or easier than Suzuka?

I'm down to less than half a second off gold on Suzuka, just need a little more consistency. Is the Nurb harder or easier than Suzuka?

I find it easier, starting with Suzuka is a good idea since its the hardest, Monza's easiest and I passed by almost 3 seconds because you can cut the first and second chicanes and the rest of the course is fairly basic.

I find it easier, starting with Suzuka is a good idea since its the hardest, Monza's easiest and I passed by almost 3 seconds because you can cut the first and second chicanes and the rest of the course is fairly basic.

Managed to get Monza out the way already thankfully, one less to do. It was fairly simple as you say, especially with those chicanes. I've been hammering the Suzuka one all morning and was 2 tenths off Gold, now i've just managed to smash it by a whole half a second. :lol: Hopefully the Nurb will come more naturally after all that practise. :nervous:

The curbs on Nurb might make it harder compared to Suzuka for some ppl. I kinda thought that when I first drove it. But it's been a while since I played this event (still haven't golded them yet).

silver nurburgring, gold monza and silver suzuka. ds3, only srf and abs. max controller sensitivity is just nessecary, and a driving style that is smooth and agressive at the same time.

Just gave it a go. Got bronze on nurb, bronze on monza, tried suzuka and gave up.

I think it's the dopiest car in the entire game and the one of them I do own (which I got free) is still one too many.

"Hey guys I've got a great idea, let's make a really fast car but let's give it no feel whatsoever so you can't tell whether it's gripping or just scrubbing across the track. That way you'll have to rely entirely on visuals to determine if it's gripping, and by the time you realise it's scrubbing it'll be too late anyway.

Let's also make it really fast, but let's do this by making it look like the game is running at the wrong speed, kinda like a game from the 90's running on modern PC hardware at 600 frames/second. We'll also make it absolutely no fun whatsoever to drive. I want it to really feel like a frustrating grind even trying to get this thing around"

Back