Selling daily reward car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Torque
  • 31 comments
  • 2,868 views
Nope, it’s another BMW i3.

I got an i3 today! Haha. Why is that car in the game? The time could have been spent modelling the i8 instead, a car meant to be driven fast.

I am pretty sure the carousel is meant to be a cruel joke - we are not meant to win, but to come close and miss out. With that prior expectation I now find it amusing when it shows me a LeMans car, and gifts a Swift.
 
All I win is gr.3 cars.... I bought them all for the BoP tests so it's just constant duplicates. They really need to allow you to sell these cars, what's the harm in it?
 
The harm is you wreck the virtual economy as they see it. Turn10 does the same. They want to be the only source of credits. When they give you something they don't want it to be liquidated as a second source of income.
 
I agree. Hmm.. I haven't driven a Ferrari for ages - and haven't won a Ferrari for ages from the lottery..
.. Gonna drive the marathon with a Ferrari from now on..
 
All I win is gr.3 cars.... I bought them all for the BoP tests so it's just constant duplicates. They really need to allow you to sell these cars, what's the harm in it?
Lucky you lol

I’ve received 5 Meganès, 5 Clios and 5 Toyota MR-S. Only two or three times that I was gifted a Gr. 3 car (and then of course I already bought them beforehand).

The only 'good' car which I received was the Veneno. Apart from that, it was either another duplicate or some useless N200 car.
 
I started looking away from the screen when the carrousel spins because of the disappointment. Will I get the Ford GT Spec II? Nope, it’s another BMW i3.
Click X every time the car you want is highlighted and that's the car you win. :)
 
I go through my garage periodically and remove the duplicates (I'll leave colour variations if I like the car). Every time I do this there's always 2 or 3 VW Samabus things that need to be got rid of.

I too am moving away from doing the daily mileage, which is pretty much the only thing I'm still playing GTS for.
 
While I am grinding for the expensive cars, I see the daily gift as a bonus... though it is only a rare occasion i get a car i haven’t been gifted.

I would even be open to some type of scale... the greater the distance or money earnt gives you better cars.
 
Multiple roulettes per day would be nice. How about 1 spin for every 26 miles? I'd play longer on the days that I actually play.
Great idea!! If we will not get the ability to sell the gift cars, this would be the next best thing.
 
Multiple roulettes per day would be nice. How about 1 spin for every 26 miles? I'd play longer on the days that I actually play.

I literally LOL'ed. The problem is then magnifed by the nth degree.

Right now people have like 2 dozen Golfs so you're going to end up deleting heaps of crap.

Even if they gave you credit for credit value for the DWG cars you probably still wont get that much money?

I mean a Golf is like 40k?
 
The problem is still they are giving away 365 cars a year from a pool that started out half that size. No matter how they do it people are going to be flooded with duplicates.
 
And here's the weird thing... overall GT Sport is a game that seems to be fairly lean in that the menus are quick and you can get up and running pretty quick,

Nothing irritates me more than a game with slow menus and the like.

Its just that it holds too much baggage from the past, so what else is new.

Even if they put in B-Spec, I'm still setting up my Bobs to grind so that's hours and hours that my ps4 is on for no good reason.

At the end of the day you're here to race and grinding to buy cars shouldnt be a thing in 2018.
 
Maybe have the option to trade a duplicate car for a re-spin?

Instead of selling the gift car which you can't now, a trade for 1 re-spin ticket.

So if a duplicate comes up on the daily wheel, you can use a ticket to try again. Odds are it will be another duplicate though. :lol:
 
No matter how they do it people are going to be flooded with duplicates.


Not necessarily. If they keep the random gift car aspect, but filter out cars we already have, we'd get no duplicates until we had all the cars. If they then allowed us to sell duplicate cars, or turn off the daily workout altogether, most people would be happy.
 
VBR
Not necessarily. If they keep the random gift car aspect, but filter out cars we already have, we'd get no duplicates until we had all the cars. If they then allowed us to sell duplicate cars, or turn off the daily workout altogether, most people would be happy.
Yup Overwatch automatically converts duplicates into credits, you don't even need to go into menus to sell anything manually.
 
You will get:
1. The cheapest car in the selection. (911 GT3, Corvette C7, AMG GT, Diahatsu Copen: you do the math.)
2. If you own 3 of the 4, you will never get the one car you don't already have, unless it's the Diahatsu Copen.
3. If you make any verbal expression of "want" regarding a car in the selection, you will get the Diahatsu Copen.
4. The only exception to these rules are when the Diahatsu Copen is not present, but any of the really ugly VGT's are, in which case, that's what you get.
 
I would just love to turn it off. I have them all, dont want to constantly have to delete all gifts.
 
I would just love to turn it off. I have them all, dont want to constantly have to delete all gifts.
Yeah I really hate being treated like an idiot with games of chance like this. No, PD I'm not the trash that goes to the convenience store every day for scratch & win games.
 
Back