Selling F10 for Race car

Any inparticular? Give me some ideas please :)
 
Would a Ford GT40 Gulf '69 would be interesting ?

Please specify in your friend request "Car Trade"
PSN: altivec_mr2
 
I Have Available The following race cars, A (Rare) Wedssport celica, Option stream Z, C4 Rally Car, Minolta 88CV,
 
I'll swap you the Audi R10 Stealth or the NSX GT500 Stealth for it.
 
Ford Mark IV race car brand new 0.0km
or
Ferrari P334 Race Car brand new 0.0km

take your pick, can trade asap
 
I got Subaru Impreza Rally Car, C4 Rally Car Lexus IS 200 Touring Car to name but a few. Name What you're wanting pal :)
 
I have a minolta and a Jaguar XJR-9LM 1988
 
I give you an 908HDI, enzo, minolta and a P4 PM me if interrested
 
I'm interested cars in Sig. can trade up to cars today using coupons! PM me if your interested please.
 
Ford Falcon xr8? willing to offer more
 
Two EU stealth codes for that?

Choose from:
SLS AMG
GT-R GT500
787B
NSX GT500
 
You get my PM Lethal?
 
Formula GT for it?
 
Do you want Nissan R390 GT1 LM, Mark IV and BMW V12 LMR for the F10?
 
Last edited:
Audi R10 TDI 06, Autobacs ARTA Garaiya , Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R, and Honda RAYBRIG NSX, Ford GT40, BMW M5.


Also got Ferrari 599 and Ferrari 430

let me know
 
Audi R10, 908 HDi Team Peugeot, Nissan GT-R Concept LM, Arta NSX (Super GT) anything else?
 
Last edited:
Nissan R92CP? 1046HP and about 900kg. 0 miles on it ;-)
 
And that's about all I have race car wise =\
 
I'll trade;

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 0km
Ferrari F40 '92 0km
McLaren F1 '94 Fully Modded
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77 0km
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92

check my thread (sig) for any more you might like.
 
Are you the user who tried selling those stealth codes and got shut down by the Mod. I'm sorry, I might be confused.
 
Back