Sems4Arsenal's Gallery Shoot *Randoms + I've actually won something*

I simply love the JGTC GTR on the last page. Such aggression and certainly looks like you caught it doing what it does best. 👍

I like this one, and this one, and that one. :D 👍

:lol: Thanks Mate glad you like 'em
SVX
Great shots Sems! I like the angle.
:cheers: SVX always Notify me when You update your gallery if you can mate .

I simply love the JGTC GTR on the last page. Such aggression and certainly looks like you caught it doing what it does best. 👍
:D Thanks 80Y It is one of my favorites Glad you like it.
Looking good Sems, c'mon, don't tease now, get the rest of them on here!
Your wish is My Command
That's simply amazing.
Thanks Rikki Glad you like it and Thanks for the comment mate 👍

Alright A quick Youtube search For the Mines R35 will Put a smile on your face Don't think it's Performance stats are identical to( Mine's :sly: )But I did lap the Ring 10 seconds faster than My lap on the Normal Version and pretty sure I was on an Average lap . lets stop talking and

Show you the R35 that's MINE

BONUS SHOT For Finally I have the Fastest Standard (didn't in GT4)

Great stuff Sems, I'm especially loving the silhouette of the tree line in that first shot, looks great in contrast with the sky.

SVX
I'll try. Spectacular work Sems. They all are very realistic!
Thanks SVX :cheers:
I love the mood in number 1.

Great stuff Sems, I'm especially loving the silhouette of the tree line in that first shot, looks great in contrast with the sky.
Thanks guys it is my new wallpaper :D
Nice Xanavi Nissan shot. I can just imagine the car bouncing over the small bumps on the surface.
Thanks Chromatic I really like that shot too :D
Great set :)

Thanks grrlpurple ,glad you like them 👍

i like this latest update, and the R35, although underexposed, looks really kewl.
i guess the underexposure gives it a sense of realism. very nice.

SVX
Great shot! I like were the car is in the picture.

i like this latest update, and the R35, although underexposed, looks really kewl.
i guess the underexposure gives it a sense of realism. very nice.

Great picture! I'm fond of how the car looks like moving in the shot. ;)

Thanks Guys glad you like them :)

A Mixed small Update Featuring The 2.0 Entry which didn't make the Poll :D a couple of 8c's and a Shot of the First week in the Brilliant WRS

Enjoy

I see you updated then Sems ;)

Nice little update there. I like the 3rd shot, the Alfa looks great in it, though I have to say that the big white banner across the top is a little distracting.

I see you updated then Sems ;)

Nice little update there. I like the 3rd shot, the Alfa looks great in it, though I have to say that the big white banner across the top is a little distracting.

I agree its a nice shot, if the banner had some visible graphics instead of looking like flat white it would have balanced better. But the car looks great.

I also like number 1. 👍

Back