Senna's content on brazilian car magazine

Found this on a website, it had just been posted. translated it to English:
"Long time since the last time the triple world champion Ayrton Senna Formula 1's name was placed in a game. At the time, Sega worked to put his face, his car, his iconic helmet am The Japanese studio Polyphony Digital and the Instituto Ayrton Senna joined to honor the idol with a special series of additional content - free studies - in order to recount his tra This happens in three elements, according to Sony: cars, uniforms and challenges. One of them is now revealed that Senna Lotus 97T used in the early years of Formula 1, plus black overalls and helmet The "Senna Challenges" as called in the game, catch each princpais "eras" of the corridor: karting, Formula 3 and the beginnings of his career in Formula 1 at Silverstone, Monza and Brands Hatch-. C For every trophy won these challenges, you will unlock all the content on challenges - cars, clothes and clues - for use in other modes of Gran Turismo 6 But believe:. Trying to equal"
Sorry for shoddy translation....

I find it interesting how it says you unlock "clues".....

Looks too much like the Vettel challenges, Timed unlocks ?, Time trials, Hardly a unique way to celebrate the life of Senna :(
With the state of their AI there is not much else they can do. Although he was known as the Sao Paulo taxi driver i don't think it would be nice to honor him by making people pass traffic in his cars until you cross the finish line.

Yep. That's it. You do the 3 challenges, view the slideshows in between, movie unlocked, done.

Although there's a few sites where they kinda hint towards more Senna content coming, but it's probably off due to translation.

Who want's to dance-in-happiness with me? This is just too exciting for me, I have to dance.

dance-smiley06.gif
You love using these smileys for your emotions, don't you?

This is going to be awesome! The kart looks super cool and we have cockpit views(well, maybe ehh..)!!

From G1 (Globo, brazil's largest media conglomerate):

"É muito difícil colocar conteúdo neste nível, licenciar marca, balancear carros ainda mais que têm acesso restrito. Ainda haverá mais conteúdo sobre o piloto a ser disponibilizado"

A proper translation is:

"It's very hard to put content of this level, to license brands, to balance cars especially because they have restricted access. THERE IS STILL MORE CONTENT ABOUT THE DRIVER TO BE MADE AVAILABLE"

It kinda looks like it say's "Ayrton's Wish" in the red section following 1988.
Yep, that's it.... i think the first and the last chapters are slideshows
1960 is highlighted and the description is:
The beginning: From childhood to world kart championships

From G1 (Globo, brazil's largest media conglomerate):

"É muito difícil colocar conteúdo neste nível, licenciar marca, balancear carros ainda mais que têm acesso restrito. Ainda haverá mais conteúdo sobre o piloto a ser disponibilizado"

A proper translation is:

"It's very hard to put content of this level, to license brands, to balance cars especially because they have restricted access. THERE IS STILL MORE CONTENT ABOUT THE DRIVER TO BE MADE AVAILABLE"

But what do they mean is the thing. Do they mean "that cause Simraceway are a bunch of 🤬 and locked down the McLaren license, there's still cars that are to be made available with some sort of license expiration" or do they mean "more stuff is coming"

We'll never know I guess.

Incompetence would be my educated guess. Same as always.
Wait, what? The question was "what may PD be holding back", and your answer is "incompetence"...? So PD is holding back their incompetence! :lol: Kinda hard to hold your pee if you're "incompetent" :lol: :lol: okay :rolleyes:

Wait, what? The question was "what may PD be holding back", and your answer is "incompetence"...? So PD is holding back their incompetence! :lol: Kinda hard to hold your pee if you're "incompetent" :lol: :lol: okay :rolleyes:

No? He said and I quote, "What may be holding PD back". As in, what is stopping them from releasing.

Dammit gtuned, I was gonna post that! :mad:

Well I haven't seen this posted at all, but here's the official answer on the release of the Senna Content according to the news page:

Jordan
As most readers will recall, the Ayrton Senna Tribute content was originally set for release in GT6 today. Unfortunately, a few regional licensing issues have complicated a simultaneous worldwide launch of the new content, but don’t worry – it will arrive before the end of this week, as I learned after speaking with SCEA today

Also, moar shots:

West_Surrey_Racing_1983_Ayrton_Senna_01-640x360.jpg

GT6_DAP_Racing_Kar_03-640x360.jpg

Back