Series CancelledFinished 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 213 comments

What Five tracks do you want to see in this series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Z06 and R35 are 1pp over your specs & the Camaro is 2pp over your specs. I read something about this in the thread and I'm assuming it's because of the oil change. Are the pp limits off by 1 or 2? Also the TVR only goes to 519hp stock, what engine upgrade do I use?

My Z06 and R35 are 1pp over your specs & the Camaro is 2pp over your specs. I read something about this in the thread and I'm assuming it's because of the oil change. Are the pp limits off by 1 or 2? Also the TVR only goes to 519hp stock, what engine upgrade do I use?
Have you messed with the ballast? It can raise/lower the PP depending on how much and which side you move it.

I think I used stage 3 for the TVR. If the cars have odd specs move the specs to the designated PP. If anything else weird happens, pm me.

I didn't move the ballast since the op says it has to stay at zero. Are the specs made with or without oil changes? I guess that's why I have 1 or 2 more pp because of the extra torque.

Yes all the regs where made for cars without oil change. I doubt it'll become a speed problem, so to anyone who did get an oil change, just change the car back to its designated PP and try to stay as close to the HP and Weight Limit as possible.

I will no be available to play GT6 during Saturday and most of Sunday, however, i can still answer most questions.

In the OP you mention Chevrolet Camaro TC as an option.. just to confirm, is this the 'Camaro LM Race car' or the 'Camaro SS Touring Car '10'?

This week I will have to temporarily go to my Aunt's house, so I will host the race there, if any bad lagging happens from me, rest assured i'll only be there for that race.

[quote="Brutaka, post: 9516092, member: 232054]This week I will have to temporarily go to my Aunt's house, so I will host the race there, if any bad lagging happens from me, rest assured i'll only be there for that race.[/quote]
Turn off visual damage, this helps when there is lagging.

Been soooo busy just recently! Not touched gt6 in best part of 2 weeks! Need to get a little mileage in before Saturday!

@Brutaka - just to confirm the start time is 7pm GMT, as here in the UK we are now on British summertime which is GMT +1 (so that would be 8pm start for me!).

Been soooo busy just recently! Not touched gt6 in best part of 2 weeks! Need to get a little mileage in before Saturday!

@Brutaka - just to confirm the start time is 7pm GMT, as here in the UK we are now on British summertime which is GMT +1 (so that would be 8pm start for me!).
So GMT start time is 8pm now

I thought GMT stays the same so would still be 7pm GMT but as we are one hour ahead that would be 8pm for me!

I think the simple way would be if you give us a 2 hour notice in the thread! No excuses then!

Important notice

I had originally planned to open the lobby at about 1 but it doesn't seem like I can, it'll have to be later at around 1:45ish.

I will also shorten this race to 50 miles due to the low turnout rate. All rules still apply however.

Back