Series X - Series Champion outlaw4rc!

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 624 comments
Ahh well if you'd stuck around you would have found out that after a test session 1 car has been changed and 1 upgraded, but seeing as you could not even be arsed answering a PM you wouldn't know would you?

I followed the thread well, and that gave me enough proof to be certain that there is no point of discussion between you and me, as we're apparently playing a different game, on a different level.

Looks almost identical to a series I'm running.

If you're talking about that toca supercar thing in your signature it looks like you didn't read the format of this series since the only similarities are the word "supercar" and tuning prohibited... :crazy:

Hi
I should be able to paricipate in few races so sign me as part time
I wont be on first race so see you guys in Laguna:)

FYI, I'll be available to observe Q runs in about two-three hours. 👍

Edit: If someone opens a room, I'll gladly join in.

Last edited:
1472-6399-8580-0416-8151

Outlaw4rc/Murcielago: 2:28.975

Last edited:
I ran my slowest lap in the lambo for my Q lap :dunce:

@CSLACR is the lambo required to have 0 miles on it or does it just need to match the PP?

Hi guys, if i make it this sunday what car can i use, since im on part time here.. thanks..

p.s. e da, i da pozdravim fedra.. đe si druze..:)

Guys little confused. On the likes of then 458 and LFA, they're way under meeting the specs listed. Does this mean we can choose any upgrades to meet the PP requirement, or is it because they're not ran in? (Read cars do not need to be broken in to meet specs)

Guys little confused. On the likes of then 458 and LFA, they're way under meeting the specs listed. Does this mean we can choose any upgrades to meet the PP requirement, or is it because they're not ran in? (Read cars do not need to be broken in to meet specs)
Those cars are listed with specs when they are run in.

Hi guys, if i make it this sunday what car can i use, since im on part time here.. thanks..

p.s. e da, i da pozdravim fedra.. đe si druze..:)

Hi, dear friend:)👍

You can use ANY car you like, make sure to run it in (if that car needs it) and you must do qualifying 2hours BEFORE race! I will be doing my Q. very close to deadline so I'll be on-line.

See you :cool:

@CSLACR is the lambo required to have 0 miles on it or does it just need to match the PP?
Below the cars, this is what it says:
Car Regulations ●
Oil changes and mileage are optional on all cars
You may run any configuration to reach the PP listed as you choose
All cars can reach their respective PP number without any mileage
I interpreted that as that the number that determines legality is the PP, not the engine/weight number. With my Lambo, I did a miles + no oil combination, so I had to lower my engine power percentage to reach 557.

Of course, with the LFA, Italia, and SLS, since the number are derived from miles + oil, then you'll only reach the PP value by breaking the car in. Since tuning's prohibited, then everyone's cars will be identical.

I ran my slowest lap in the lambo for my Q lap :dunce:

Your choice.👍

Every car can reach it's PP with 0.0 miles using at least a small amount of PL. Most will need an oil change though.👍

Anyone around? I would like to qualify in the next hour or so. In fact this is the only time I can qualify.

Anyone around? I would like to qualify in the next hour or so. In fact this is the only time I can qualify.

I hope to be on inside the next hour. I'd also like to quali, but as with last week, I haven't turned a single lap yet (I got one warmup and practice lap :dunce: )

I hope to be on inside the next hour. I'd also like to quali, but as with last week, I haven't turned a single lap yet (I got one warmup and practice lap :dunce: )
Join my room (later) Ren.👍

1472 - 6118 - 3830 - 2742 - 4057

Join my room (later) Ren.👍

i can hook you up.

GTP_w-g-e: ZR1
lap 1 | 2:33.103 || dirty
lap 2 | 2:35.147 || dirty
lap 3 | 2:29.051 || clean

Last edited:
MULE_9242 | Viper
lap1 | 2:32.588 || dirty
lap2 | 2:31.946 || clean
lap3 | 2:30.854 || clean (verified)

Last edited:
Nice lap in the ZR1 👍

My Q session was just like that.

dirty slow
dirty slow
clean
Thanks, I'm just so used to that from WRS.. back off and restart after I run wide.

Back