Server down...

FlourescentBlack and FlourecsentBlack
When I boot up GT5P it says "A connection to the server could not be established".

Am I the only one?

Sorry if this is not an ok thread.

I did the update today to 3.50 signed in no problem. Went out for a few hours came back home but didn't turn on thee P3 for another hour anyway njow I cant sign in to the ps network and is giving me a message saing that my email or password is incorrect and then the saved password dissapears. Also will not allow you go to FORGOT PASSWORD because the sever for ps network is down.

It may have something to do with the Update so expect something by way of another Update.

Ok just saw the above post after i finished writing my obvious conspiricy theory :confused:

Thats wierd, I'm signed in to PSN it's just the GT5P server. I haven't tried another game though. I suspected that firmware update myself.

Thanks crazytortise.

EDIT:
1:50PM PST I can play online again.

Last edited:
I had the same problem. I downloaded the 3.50 update about 4 pm GMT and was playing mw2 after that and then got bored of it so put gt5p in about 6/7 GMT but it said failed to establish connection and after that it said my username/password was incorrect.
I was just going to wait it out until tomorrow. So it's all good now?

they are doing maintenance.
I was logged in with my friends. 1 of them got to sign out, but he couldn't sign in again.

so be patience.

Ok, I did the update last night and when it restarted it failed to connect to the network. I tried a few times and couldn't get on. So I went into network connections and tested the connection and it said failed. So I went into Internet connections and went through manually, just making sure everything was the same and hadn't changed. At the end it promps you to test the connection again. So I did and it worked. It also had added a speed test for upload and download speed.
Signed in and had one race with some noob from GB who was taking people out at the end of the straight at Fuji.
So it is probably better you don't go on ;P

Maybe they'll give us a GT5 circuit in the latest online update to ramp up excitement for GT5? I know wishful thinking:dopey:

Back